It's time to apologize

It's time to apologize

Attached: 1647216950477[1].jpg (1995x2660, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oozQ4yV__Vw
youtu.be/ktZde2tEK1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I kneel

the role of a lifetime

Attached: 1645405140163.jpg (1739x2048, 410.37K)

I always liked him, so no need.

kek took me a second

I apologize for being right

Every user claims that they always liked him now and "only the films he were in were bad, but he was the Spidey with the best bantz"
No one said this before No Way Home came out, but now every user says it.

I felt like this. I saw both TASMs in theaters. I didn't like the first TASM at first but I learned to kind of like it. I wasn't sold as Andrew as Peter though and to be honest its partly because I'm a big Tobeyfag. Then I saw TASM2 in theaters and ated it but it made me fall for him as Peter.

He's the sexiest spider man.

no
youtube.com/watch?v=oozQ4yV__Vw

I thought he was awful in ASM. But in ASM2, his Spider-Man persona was honestly extremely good, way better than I expected. The problem is that the rest of the movie was so poorly written and handled. NWH was a weak movie with good fan service, but it showed how good Garfield could’ve been.
Garfield really deserved better than Orci and Kurtzman.

He's not a bad spider person my brain just does not care to pay attention to the movies he is in

No you’re movies still sucked and as Peter Parker you’re clearly the worst one. Probably the best Movie spidey but that’s not enough, to justify rewatching those turds of a movie.

I told you stupid mother motherfuckers the whole time. He was super underrated

Don’t need to I always liked Garfields Spider-Man. Yeah the second movie was ass and the first was another origin story(though I thought it was well done and tried to establish its own Spideyverse) but he was a good Spider-Man trapped in the weakest telling.

Oh shit I'm sorry

youtu.be/ktZde2tEK1Y

his head shape is so weird the bottom is small but the top is huge big brain i guess

people spent the entire December and January apologizing

I like him OP but his movies were still pretty bad

Absolutely not.

Peter Parker as a socially acceptable non-bullied Peter Parker is not peter parker, fuck them and I know its not Garfields fault, but fuck him, and fuck you too OP

>Every user claims that they always liked him
I don't. He was fucking dogshit just like the rest of his films.