I love him.

Attached: Alastor.jpg (618x680, 96.3K)

>No change from his pilot design

Is that not a girl?

Blitzo and his show are better

I dislike both but Helluva Boss is way more obnoxious

literally the same shit

How so?

I was hoping for very little change, his design and concept is so close to perfect already

The perspective looks...off.

He looks like a faggot every teenage girl swoons about...

Oh thank god. Viv knew not to fuck with perfection.

I swear Vivziepop must be trolling with this Hazbin Hotel hype now. Why make a whole announcement Twitter post for Alastor if she and the crew aren't going to change much about his design?

Attached: 1629472131635.jpg (485x600, 63.44K)

>perfection
>all that red
Charlie's redesign was almost great because of this. Just add a bit more brown or grey to fit that old retro aesthetic.

What's wrong with an absurd amount of red? I makes him iconic and suits him very well.

vivzie really only uses red or black huh. I think he would've looked better in a black suit

I wish Phil Hartman was alive.

Alastor and Charlie, as well as the backgrounds, are very red. They blend in too much.

Now, if the backgrounds were more of anything BUT red, like in edited pic related, this would have been alright.

Attached: 002A7DB0-A86F-4E67-AE11-9906DC156DC9.png (1091x1200, 2.29M)

Attached: FN4p4dAWUAIUlU6.jpg (2500x4000, 1.13M)

Desperate attempt at “edgy” humor while trying to make us sympathize with them in the most shallow, by the numbers way possible.
It’s a soap opera disguised as a Family Guy clone

Not that many changes that's good, he already had a perfect design

>What's wrong with an absurd amount of red?
It can make characters look indistinguishable sometimes.
It looks boring to look at.
Not a lot of reasons, but they can make a hell of a difference

I don't really think blending in is as much of a problem as people always say it is. I like the overall effect

Japanese artists make some really fucked up art with Alastor.
I think Alastor would punish them by forcing them to learn English. He would create a hellish classroom setting for his students.
On the first day, he would force them to recite English tongue twisters with tons of Ls and consonants, which are really frustrating for Japanese person.

Attached: FNl_wLPUcAcB9BD.jpg (2048x2048, 365.33K)