BCB -- Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Lucy's stalling edition

Attached: 42.png (800x1106, 442.62K)

I see we're approaching another "a character makes a valid point about how Lucy's been acting and not only is she hurting the ones who love her but also herself but she's just going to scream and cry her way out of it" moment

Do not read this comic.

I miss toddanon. Even he's left us behind.

Well at least the characters are taking logical actions

In real life, someone like Lucy would be so tiresome to deal with. Paulo has the incredibly selective patience of a saint

Hey, it's been a little while since we've seen Taeshi pull this part of the time loop out!

Which is honestly the best response I expected to give this page. Good to see they're at peak performance today.

How does anyone actually deal with Lucy? Who would want to put up with this all the time. If she didn't want this conversation she shouldn't have bought up "Why are you still friends with him?" then.

It's exhausting for people in the comic and the ones reading it.

>Hey, it's been a little while since we've seen Taeshi pull this part of the time loop out!
It already happened once at the start of this chapter lmao

Patrons are now realizing why the chapter is called Double Down.

Attached: patreoncomment.png (438x85, 2.49K)

How dull

Back when the chapter first started I joked to myself about the name because "Heh, maybe they'll go to KFC" or some shit like that.

That probably still would have been better than where we're at now.

If Lucy did double down on her current attitude, would Paulo give up on her?

Unless she goes on a screaming December-tier rant at him in public probably not.

If we had a chapter where they just goofed off at KFC or something that'd be more fun given the absolute nothing melodrama we've had for the past several months.

Fuck, you're right. We're already so many loops in I forget time for a second. Minute?

He'd be mad for a week Max and then go back to normal. He simps for her harder than anyone else. Lucy could literally kick him in the dick and he'd eventually go back to throwing people under the bus for her.

Paulo still being on Lucy's side after everything is very bizarre. Especially after the carnival chapter we've had a lot more focus on Paulo and Mike growing as friends than reason for Paulo to be interested in Lucy still.

As if it would stick. We've seen Lucy can never do enough to drive him away for long, so the worst that could happen is Lucy cries and like a week later Paulo is back to kiss her emotional booboos all better

They did that in the SAT chapter, which proved Taeshi can't even do fun slice of life anymore

Nah, Mike just took the brunt of her bullshit for years, but now others have to put up with it instead

threadly reminder that Mike did nothing wrong

It'd be interesting if all this did result in everyone realizing that without Mike as a lightning rod for her bad habits, Lucy is much more insufferable than they thought. She runs them off not because she's clingy in a security blanket kind of way but because people who aren't as nice as Mike was just can't deal with her and even he got fed up with it.

Maybe that's why she returned. People in the other school got fed up with her in, was it half a year or so that she was gone?