What went so wrong?

Attached: 5C4A6D37-6C7A-452C-92AB-DF31E5DEFFFB.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

Literally no character was safe from season 3+4's bullshit. Everyone got fucked.

Bro imagine being a lover of Heinous.

If you really think about it, her story arc felt completely 3-dimensional and there was no fucking wat Nefcy and Cortugo intended for her arc to have all that weight to it because when you put it all together, Heinous almost feels way more final boss worthy compared to Toffee.

But you just know this was all accidental and unintentional. An Anti-Feminist with Stockholm Syndrome who ran an academy to torture Princesses into blissful compliancy all because her fake father sent her to the academy out of resentment and thru her years and decades of seething rage and contempt for the royal magic authority finally discovered her monster form only for her mother to have the fucking audacity to tell her "but its OK now. I'm in charge and things are gonna be different."

I'm probably the only one who understood the subtext of when Heinous said "I dont like Ice Cream" because its a frivolous joy she never got to experience because she spent her whole fucking life at the Academy. Its like she was actively punished for having fun and merely existing.

It almost makes Eclipsa seem like a complete sociopath for what happens after Season 3.

Attached: S2E36_Gemini_%27like_you_just_came_from_the_salon%27.png (1000x563, 700.02K)

Complete and utter character assassination.

Jackie was one of many different examples of this and it only goes and proves that Sabrina Cortugo absolutely does not proof check her work

Exactly like Rebecca Sugar. She doesn't care about the "middle" part of stories hence why some of the worst episodes of Owl House we're all written by her because she's pulling the same shit she was pulling on Star Vs thinking they're the same show

>Look the whole "plot" part I dont care about when do we get to the part where the Cotton Candy Witch holds hands with her human Girlfriend because that's what's really important that needs the most focus right now.

STFU CHUD JUST LET PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS AND CONSOOM AND HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE INDUSTRY

Yes thank you Cortugo I clapped when Eda's backstory involving her family life was told to sit in the fucking corner and be ashamed of itself because the Tunnel of Witch Love was more important.

Jackie was never really that likable to begin with and I don't understand anons that are obsessed with sk8ergurl who shoves safety pins in her ears. Janna was horrifically underused and could have taken her place for any of the relationship drama.

Attached: Do It For Janna.jpg (1591x897, 164.25K)

Ah yes, the illusion of choice is my favorite choice.

>Which do you prefer? Option A: the super clingy tomboy that likes to smell your clothes and you and gets sexually aggressive to the point of becoming primal

>Or B: The one who isn't as Clingy with extra soft thighs?

He spent 16 years chasing thicker thighs.

Attached: Hekapoo Scissors.png (1920x1079, 1.05M)

Heckapoo shippers are a special kind of stupid. This was the Star Vs's communities version of Dipper and Wendy

Bro if Luz and Eda can't be a couple then neither can Marco and Heckapoo its just simple logic

Hell I used to ship Brittany with Princess Marco and its more believable then Heckapoo shippers. That's why Cortugo made fun of your ship and was extra harsh about it.

What said. Nefcy completely gave up on StarVS, and let the crew basically run it into the ground with their own garbage fanfiction and personal bullshit. This is why the narrative and the character arcs peter out in one long nasty creatively bankrupt fart.

You can literally write off everything season 3 and especially season 4 as fanfiction, and just say the series ended at the end of season 2.

Honestly, Janna-fags, she had no business being in the series as long as she did. Janna should have been left behind and forgotten about with the rest of Marco's classmates. The only reason Janna remained in the show was because she was presented as "le heckin badass witchy chick!". Janna adds fuck all to the show, and detracts heavily in the later seasons.

They're more compatible than Marco and Star, but that's not saying much.

I have no idea you're talking about with Cortugo because I really don't get involved with shipping. Or even the communities. I do like to pick apart though and find Hekapoo attractive.

Attached: Hekapoo Best Girl.jpg (720x837, 102.27K)

I stick to my belief we could have done things with Brittany. There is a place for characters like her but Nefcy always hated her and Brittany's VA always hated the context for why she was voicing the character to begin with

I like the idea of the Spoiled Rich Popular Girl no longer having any real purpose because technically Star is not only rich but WAY RICHER then Brittany so the one aspect she could brag about doesn't apply anymore and Star is also magic.

I dunno I always liked the idea of some of the other humans wanting to learn magical quirks to them but then again that leans into Owl House territory and even then all Marco really did was carry the scissors around with him everywhere.

Attached: commission_murrlogic1_3_by_amethyst_ocean_dcthv7k-pre.jpg (1060x754, 112.63K)

>French

Well she dates one of those Frivolous French Frogs, that's wrong enough in my book.

Attached: Boris the Bachad.jpg (900x900, 112.13K)

If the series had stayed light-hearted, comedic, and episodic, then yeah I wholeheartedly agree with you. Unfortunately both Nefcy and the others felt that making this show into another deepest lore super cereal young adult romance bullshit for queers and stunted growth weirdos was the way to go (and boy were they wrong).

The only way that ever would have happened even on a hypothetical level is if Disney had access to a Crystal Ball and started immediately implementing its current 2022 practices into its shows because if it did, Ludo would have been the main villain and Toffee, Mina and Heinous never would have gotten their arcs

And I loved Heinous's arc. If anything Star Vs would have likely ended up with Molly McGee.

For me, it's unibomber Janna

If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment her heart breaks in two

you cannot convince me she wasn't supposed to be a mermaid

>invite diversity hire to the writer's room
>she starts obsessing over turning every character gay
>the rest indulge her so she shuts up about it
The shocking part is that they chose Jackie over Janna

>Janna was horrifically underused
I think she probably had the third most screentime by the end of the series.