Tim Drake

Chip Zdarsky said Tim Drake would be important in his upcoming Batman run, along with him getting a pride special all focusing on him, as well as costarring in a Young Justice Mini.
What are the hopes and thought about this recent push?

Attached: 5974F245-D730-4465-9AE2-7447AA098111.jpg (640x971, 188.56K)

I hope he dies and they put him out of his misery.

>pride special all focusing on him

Attached: 95a.gif (400x226, 1.64M)

What exactly is there to be proud of for taking it up the ass exactly? I’ve never figured this out.

Attached: FA1AC315-13F9-4376-AB29-0927254CD4CE.jpg (670x837, 57.91K)

What is Batman thinking here?

Attached: BA9EE4D5-37B9-4060-AFDF-B84A94F68ECC.jpg (791x1200, 419.86K)

That he should go back to rainbow suits since everything is all cannon now

I mean, He's going to be in a Batman run, so it'll be classic Batman and Robin, plus starring in a Young Justice mini.

So Tim's finally getting his groove back. Only thing left is him getting his Robin solo again, but Damian is currently holding that, let's see how long Damian's solo last, I give it around until issue 24.

Tim coming back as Robin with his own solo after 13 years of Damian being Robin isn’t a good look.

Who's the artist on this? Look at those perky tits on Stephanie

Belen Ortega

>Look at this sexy, young, curvy blonde girl!
>Our protagonist won't be hooking up with that.

I will be unimaginably pissed if Damien's book gets canned for a gay Tim book.

This doesn't amount to a push. Robin in Batman books is always generic, the pride thing is mostly reprint and is not a mini or ongoing, and YJ is a mini that will not focus on him anyway because it's an ensemble that will need to do more catching up with others.

>along with him getting a pride special all focusing on him
Whatever hopes I had got killed off right there.

>Chip Zdarsky said Tim Drake would be important in his upcoming Batman run
Everytime some DC writer says that, alarm horns go out in my head. Because a year ago, James Tynion was swearing up and down how Barbara Gordon is going to be important post-Joker War, and then turned her into an incompetent secretary.

I would too but Damian probably would just get a team book. Timfags hate it but Damian is money.

Why are you retards pretending that would ever happen? DC loves nothing more than printing as many bat-related books as possible. Your second sentence is laughable garbage, but we can't expect much from braindead faggots like you.

> Why are you retards pretending that would ever happen? DC loves nothing more than printing as many bat-related books as possible.

DC almost turn Damian into Hilter. No amount of self sabotage would surprises me.

> Your second sentence is laughable garbage, but we can't expect much from braindead faggots like you.

you may hate it but Damian getting another animated movie making his 4th? he got a few is my point. Last I check his comic does well but its been awhile.

I actually hate what they done to Tim. I hope the people responsible are fired in the merger.

How did he turn gay?

This has been Tim since day one.

The unofficial answer is "Stephanie Brown incidentally turned him gay because she's such a shit gf".
The official answer is ..........

Tim is getting more in June/July than he’s gotten in an entire decade, and this is only the beginning. That Travis Moore variant of him with Bernard is getting hundreds of thousands of views on Tiktok of all places, and DC editors on Twitter are scrambling to explain to people how they can preorder his pride special.

Does this immediately translate to sales? No, because comics are ridiculously complicated to get into buying. But DC won’t be missing the fact that with one cover Tim is getting the kind of attention they had to spend thousands of dollars on marketing for Jon Kent to receive, only to get kind of okay sales in return.

met Dick Grayson when he was like 3