What was the point of fixing the villains when they will presumably just be sent back to the point where they died...

what was the point of fixing the villains when they will presumably just be sent back to the point where they died? how did strange lose to spiderman of all people

Attached: 457962b9-3d23-4603-87a2-8877368e7ea7-small.jpg (300x417, 32.29K)

Who cares about dumb stuff like that? The movie was great

Attached: 42523144-E059-4B22-9C5A-61A56CEC5901.jpg (1500x844, 594.94K)

They had to make Strange borderline incompetent or else the entire movie literally wouldn’t have been able to happen or would have been over in 30 minutes.

>we need a way to fix goblin
>actually I've been thinking about that a lot I'll make the green stuff

so he's been thinking about a way to fix both osbornes despite them being dead for years and no way to test if his formula works? and he just remembers the chemical composition by heart?

Attached: toby-maguire-tom-holland-andrew-garfield-spider-man-no-way-home-1647257533.jpg (480x244, 26.65K)

I don’t think it’s that unrealistic to believe that Peter may have had regrets about not being able to help Norman and Harry so he kept thinking about making a cure even though it was too late at that point. Sometimes people obsess over things even though that can’t make a difference anymore.

>what was the point of fixing the villains when they will presumably just be sent back to the point where they died?
This all depends on the exact moment
>how did strange lose to spiderman of all people
I actually think that was well done. It was Peter using his head, and immobilizing Strange from casting new spells.

Here are better questions you should be asking:
>Why even have Lizard? He never died, in fact they even reiterate Garfield Peter healed him before.
>Is the movie implying that Sandman died at the end of Spider-Man 3 when he blew away? Because that changes the entire context. Though showing Sandman in NWH as pure sand kind of reinforces this, implying that his condition is perpetually getting worse and he will reach a point where he can't keep himself together.
>Did Sandman fight them at the end just giving up, refusing to go home? Why not help the Spideys if that's the common goal?
>How does sapping Electro of his energy with a science smoke detector "cure" him? He's become pure fucking energy.
>Why hasn't a SINGLE goddamn remaining Avenger reached out to help Peter? Clint couldn't put Peter in a safehouse or something?
>How does a high school science lab have the materials to create the remaining cures? I suppose they were mostly finished but Peter needed a magic 3d printer to do most of them.
>Couldn't have Strange cast a new spell making the world forget Spider-Man existed instead of Peter?

>presumably just be sent back to the point where they died
You're just presuming this, by your own admission.
The villains will be returned to a world where they'll survive.

>how did [character] lose to [character]
Comic fights are bullshit. Remember when Iron Man beat Magneto? Or the Thing beat Namor underwater?

was a great movie wish there was more spider men on spider interaction or they would come up more earlier in the movie but over all was a fun light kino movie.

Attached: hit me with that gay shit.gif (360x240, 2.57M)

>I actually think that was well done
He pretty juch just says "math!" and starts shooting web everywhere

I just watched this last night and got a question. How does stripping the villains of their powers "cure" them outside of like osborne and the double personality thing or octopus and the tentacle chip. Feels like one of those nonsensical just turn your brain off plot points.

>Spider-Man's webbing lasts until it's convenient for Doctor Strange to come back into the plot

>The villains will be returned to a world where they'll survive.
So the villains don't die in the world they're from? Well that's a nice paradox for Tobey to work through

It only really works for Doctor Octopus. But if he doesn't go back then that mini sun is going to kill a lot of people

Yeah this. Strange is supposed to be pretty experienced and skilled by this point but he acts as if he's still brand new to magic and gets outplayed by Peter like a chump. Not to say Peter isn't smart, but Strange should have been able to get the cube back from him with no problem.

I think the webbing still dissolved after 2 hours, Doc just got trapped in the Mirror Dimension for the next 10 hours since he didn't have the Sling Ring to get out.

i wish they did the sauron bit but with lizard. it would have been funny

There's no borderline, Strange was negligent and culpable for not explaining the spell and its ramifications to Peter before casting it. And he should've shut the shit down as soon as Peter wanted to tweak it.

You guys are retarded, Strange cast the spell to make Wong forget about a party before and thought Peter was much more mature than he actually is. They explain this in the movie then after he messes up the spell he creates a literal undo button, fucking up the spell isn't important it's Peter refusing to press the button that truly sets the plot in motion. Strange seemed to not really give a shit about the escaped villains because it wasn't that big of a deal. The movie is pretty clear about all this

Strange not telling Peter that the spell would cause EVERYONE to forget he was Spider-Man before casting it was just lazy writing.

It makes sense thematically as people knowing he is Spider-Man is the source of his and his friend's problems and is he was colder and wiser like Strange that is exactly what he should have asked for and ends up being what he asks for at the end of the movie. Also he could just tell people who he wants to know after the spell anyway or after he added one or two he could have shut up when Strange told him to shut up