Friendly reminder, Superman never killed zod in the movie

Friendly reminder, Superman never killed zod in the movie.,

Attached: Screenshot_20220317-231050_Chrome.jpg (691x596, 204.34K)

So thats how fem cops get away with shooting kids.

Superman is not a deputized officer of the law

Kek

Superman is a cop?

Sort if. Kind of like Adam West Batman.

I never had a problem with the ethics of it, it just didn't make a ton of sense writing wise. The third act of Man of Steel is abysmal.

In non-pozzed areas, it is legal to use lethal force to protect your life or the lives of others. Some faggot attourney would definitely try to charge Superman in court for this and a shit ton of over crimes though. He's guilty of so much it's not funny. You just need a jury to convict on some of the laundry list they could bring to trial.

Zod isn't black, so no one cares.

He's a curly haired ??? dude that got killed by a white guy whose family stole his people's ancestry and he was just trying to establish a homeland.

Or they drop a toy gun on the body.

why even put this depressing shit in a superman movie

>depressing
Huh? I thought it was uplifting. Superman showed the world he valued them above all else. It also showed some people are dangerous and past being reasoned with, something I think many people need to learn.

nah. Superman should find another way.

I mean he could have just put his hands over Zod's eyes.

>Superman showed the world he valued them above all else.

Zod only came to Earth because of Superman and plenty of people got destroyed in the battle before Superman decided to break his neck when it came to a handful of people being lasered beamed.

Zod was pretty clear what he was going to do. He knew Supes had no choice but to kill him. He said he would never stop, so he had to be stopped.

Exactly. and in BvS Batman didn't kill anyone either. The bullets, cars and explosions did.

Can kyrptonians be beaten into submission? I mean I guess so since they caught zod the first time.

I knew this when I first watched Man of Steel but I am glad people are finally setting the record straight for all of the people whining about "SUPERMAN DA MURDERER!!!1111oneone"

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 74.32K)