In retrospect, why was Dr Manhattan even in this picture? His whole character was leaving behind humanity

In retrospect, why was Dr Manhattan even in this picture? His whole character was leaving behind humanity

He shouldn’t give a fuck about a virus. He’d left for another Galaxy

It’s not like he’s the most famous hero either so it’s a weird choice for the artist

Attached: B307C289-B4B5-4B77-9EA8-3149DD82CB69.jpg (1600x900, 1.03M)

Those guys aren't heros they're just doing the regular 9 to 5.

Lol this

Those heroes got thrown right under the bus the moment they refused to take an experimental drug.

Half of those heroes are out right immune or have some magic bullshit protecting them

>black panther nowhere to be seen

Confirmed for anti vaxxer

Feel like Manhattan, Stark, flash and Batman would’ve dealt with a simple flu pretty easily

Hes next to deadpool. You can just barely see his helmets cat ear and one eye.

Mad money off the vax tax user.

that's a second bat man, not a black man

Have to disagree.... The amount of hit they deal with figuratively and literally without going postal is heroic. Not to mention the DER doctors who see some crazy shit and still manage to keep idiots alive.

And all the "essential workers" got cast right back to being "unskilled labor" the moment the panic started to fade.

My mom is involved in medicine. She'd be the first to tell you these fags are idiots and self-serving pricks.

>9 to 5

got some news for you, you sheltered ignorant fool

A bit blue naked man is easy to draw and helps symmetrically balance the big green mostly naked hulk who is indeed super recognizable and obligatory. I suppose that is the long and the short of the reasoning.

shit like that is drawn by literal retards who have the most basic understanding of comic books, you're not smart for realizing that it makes no sense for dr. manhattan to be in the drawing

Attached: tik tok.jpg (1250x1250, 834.57K)

you're right, no shot they actually work from 9 to 5 while doing all of those tik tok dances

Attached: 1517949411364.jpg (782x788, 320.63K)

>hero
I've always been very, VERY off put by anyone who refers to *themselves* as heroes.

Surgeons have crazy hours. They literally build sleeping quarters for them to stay at, because there might be an emergency so they don't go home.

I saved my neices life once when almost drowned in the sea and I hauled my was over there on adrenaline in record speed, grabbed her and pulled her feet out of the sand she somehow was stuck in

Been almost 10 years and yes, I still milk the “I saved your daughters life” card from her parents

Reminder that if you think society owes you emotional compensation and praise for your already monetary compensated job you should consider the rope, since this is capitalism buddy. Also medics and sanitary personnel (but nurses) are fucking pussies, they get payed fuck lot, never get into trouble for fucking health of other people and ALSO cry like little bitches when they're under a little bit of pressure. Even a fucking dead beat desk cop deserves more respect than this fuckers that play with people's health.

At least cops are nice to me when I speak to them.