I'm so sick of batman bros

And really it's what he stands and represents more than all the overstaturation of this character in media. I really wanted the film to bomb so DC can finally do something else, but now Dead Company will want the Bat on equal terms as Nick with the Sponge and I really fatigue

Attached: 1633669414924.jpg (680x533, 38.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ULSvR6hhyI
youtube.com/watch?v=u1FGxb2YlnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, and?

it's the only thing that makes them money

Aren't you tired?

I'm tired of joker

Well it shows how retarded people and really he's just a horrible flanderization as his character went on. I rather they do the 30s batman where he actually kills people by lynching them on his Batplane or use guns, which is why I enjoyed Batflec interpretation and 1989 version they killed people and 1989 one was sadistic about it.

Yea too much of him, try scarecrow again.

Just don't watch it. I haven't. The synopsis looked dull and realistic Batman is stupid. I spend my time on other things. If someday they make one and it looks like it might be good I'll watch it when it's convenient. I just finally watched Birds of Prey which I saw a lot of complaining about here but I had good fun.

they will never do that even in an Elseworlds type thing, or some downtrodden John Henry motherfucker will lecture him on his white privilege in 1930's Gotham

Attached: 1149251498211.jpg (344x336, 107.73K)

I think the idea that he can never kill is stupid, but that's mostly because people can die from almost nothing by total accident. If you punch someone it the head or knock them down, they can die. If you're just stopping muggers, there's a good chance you can kill someone by accident. Batman shouldn't try to kill people and he shouldn't bring a gun to a fight, but he also shouldn't beat himself up too much if someone does die. Terry McGuiness's body count might be a little bit too high, but it's still acceptable most of the time.

Attached: 1289378644843.png (1005x413, 978.15K)

>ACK!

Attached: ACK!.jpg (520x436, 69.78K)

Exactly psycho murderer batman is intersting cuck shitty cop status who defender blows

We still haven't gotten a proper Bane, and I am very upset over this.

Then you will love DCEU lol.

He’s bankrolling DC.

Attached: 56B1D2CA-990E-4EC4-865C-1CDAA7BAE483.png (303x442, 140.91K)

>le movies make me want to die man
I hate RLM so much.

>I think the idea that he can never kill is stupid
In my opinion I blame the animated series for solidafying that mass myth of Batman schizoing out whenever his actions does inadvertanly kill a goon or his petty law moral bullshit.

That series which many people grew up despite never reading Batman comics(including me I admit) retroactively flandarize and in my opinion ruin it cause, now that animated series in the 90s is the standard of how Batman acts, whereas before he might not kill but he was kind of human being and was brutal I assume.

I thought the Sean Connary Bane was good, just I didn't like the direction or motivation of the character or how he went out like a Bitch.

I did like DCEU, even batman v superman was stupid but fun. Like I can enjoy something despite it being rushed and clearly no plan.

He doesn't even have to be murderer just stop acting like peterson batman where he goes schizo whenever a villain or Catwomen actually does more good in long term killing villains and politicians that make Gothom hell.

Give me more of this: youtube.com/watch?v=8ULSvR6hhyI

Less preaching shit like this: youtube.com/watch?v=u1FGxb2YlnY

Well cope you should have never let your hate deranged boner of the prequels get them popular in the first place but you did and now Star Wars is dead.

>Deranged
Cope. It was valid hate.

No it wasn't.

>In my opinion I blame the animated series for solidifying that mass myth of Batman schizoing out whenever his actions does inadvertently kill a goon or his petty law moral bullshit.

Probably. The only real time I remember Batman killing anyone was in His Silicon Soul, and it was the robot that thought it was Batman.

Attached: 1424925034616.jpg (932x453, 137.38K)

Not user, but yes it was.