We did it Any ForumsAny Forums, RWBY finally got an Anime

We did it Any ForumsAny Forums, RWBY finally got an Anime

twitter.com/TeamRWBYProject/status/1504623872062242819?s=20&t=XAkeRF2OSD6zilieh1_cDg

Attached: 1532830892889.jpg (607x900, 149.5K)

Huh, a dead man's dream finally fulfilled

100 bucks the whole thing will be just watered down by western "sensibilities" (e.g. no fanservice).

Does that mean RWBY isnt Any Forums related anymore?

When did RWBY have any fanservice?????

I Don't mean the blonde and the cat holding hands I Mean ACTUAL fanservice.

Attached: 1608683272849.png (376x364, 139.34K)

Yeah RWBY has never been a sexualized show. I don’t even think there are any pantyshots despite how much the characters flip around.
Unless you’re saying that stuff like that should be added just because “anime” now.

I will forgive all of the shit the writers pulled with RWBY if they actually make the titular characters the main characters in the anime. I still can't believe they got away with giving a writer's self-insert more screentime than everyone except Ruby in Volume 1.

WHAT

Attached: o rico la.png (310x242, 125.97K)

Not all fanservice is big tiddy anime girls, it's in the name, the biggest example would likely be bumblebee being a thing despite not being hinted at prior to volume 6, even when Blake clearly had a relationship planned with Sun as he walked around with her for a reason I can't be fucked to remember, even if he wasn't integral to her arc they clearly had a thing going then the same way they did when Sun was introduced, about 5 years of setup end up amounting to nothing.

Finally

Attached: rubys.gif (500x250, 1.07M)

imagine this ends up being a reboot/alternate timeline stuff and ends up being better than the original

You know deep down there was actually an interesting world and some salvageable lore. But they kept fucking it all up and making things up when more than half of it was out. I always felt like this show could be good if they k ew what they were doing and going from the start. Anime are more professional than whatever roosterteeth is. Let's hope it works.

More retconning isn't much different from what the show had, their official novels/mangas also retcon shit left and rightt.

>I don’t even think there are any pantyshots
That's because in the earlier seasons Monty had anti-upskirt technology just leaving a blank void of nothingness whenever you would see up a skirt.
Later seasons replaced it with what looks like tight spats under the skirts which is far hotter than any pantyshot would be.

Fucking hopefully
Volume 3 was the turning point the show turned into Shit

THIS WILL BE THE DAY WE’RE WAITING FOR!

This time they retcon it 100% because fuck the main show. Even the Chibi is more interesting than the main show itself

lmao weebmimic shows trying to call themselves anime when theyre just cartoons.

I don't think I've ever seen a worse show have such outsized success.

rwby bad guys
shit the fuck up let me guess you are an adam faggot?

Is this "Adam faggot" in the room with us right now user?

I hope my boy Jaune has more of a role