Ed Edd n Eddy

Do you think the Eds are just too young to understand love and stuff or are the Kankers that bad? I think we can all agree that Marie is the best. Either way, Danny should have made a young adult series with them 6.

Attached: file.png (1017x786, 828.54K)

Nah they each had a crush on Nazz. They saw the Kankers as repulsive by comparison.

The Kankers are presumably slightly older than them. And while they can never say it outright, they are trailer trash, which is natural to be repulsed by.

And no they shouldn’t. Danny was right to hold the rights to the show so no one could ever sully it’s name

Marie is so much cuter than Nazz tho

>trailer trash
When they've shown inside their trailer, it wasn't even that bad. It was just a basic home
>danny owns the rights
I know that, I'm saying that he should have made an "adult" style series where they grew up, I think a lot of us millennials would love to see that now. See where they all end up. I could see Eddy being a used car salesmen

Attached: file.png (666x600, 327.07K)

No matter how much you want to fuck them or how fanart portrays them, The Kankers in-universe are supposed to be dirty trailer trash on top of being mean and abusive despite their affection towards the Eds. Even the other kids feared them. It’s completely understandable why they’re put off by them. And like said, the Eds had a crush on Nazz so it’s not like they didn’t care about romance at all. The Kankers are just that bad.

>wasn’t even that bad
Aside from the fact that it’s a fucking trailer. Plus the interior of the trailer doesn’t make sense, it has an upstairs.

Let’s not forget each Kanker has a different dad

This is a problem cartoons have with depicting characters. Same with Family Guy and Meg. Appearance wise to the viewer, Meg is at worst, a bit bland and generic. But according to other characters in the show, she is horrific and disgusting. Cartoons don’t have enough detail to convey that. The Kankers are
>trailer trash
>mean
>aggressive
>presumably not “pretty” in the way everyone but Rolf perceives Nazz
>controlling (they think the Eds should be their slaves rather than proper boyfriends)
>low achievers
You assume because you can fap to Marie, that they aren’t terrible people

Why didn’t Rolf like Nazz anyway?

Just part of the long term gag that he doesn’t “get” anything everyone else is into.

No amount of off-model coomer fanart will change the fact that the Kankers were violent, repulsive trailer trash who wanted to turn the Eds into housemaids.

He prefers girls from the Old Country.

I don’t even think they’re that ugly in the actual show, but even not counting their looks, they’re supposed to be absolute bitches who terrorize the entire cul-de-sac and have rampaged through it before to the point that even Kevin and Rolf fear them. They aren’t meant to be likable at all. The school episodes did mellow them out a bit at least.

The kankers are that bad
I get what you are saying, but I disagree that ed edd n eddy does a bad job of making the kankers visually look unappealing.
Any Forums is just full of desperate people with low standards.

Attached: 1645048287176.jpg (735x772, 95.43K)

>tfw as a kid lived on the border of a trailer park and my parents let the trailer trash girl babysit me all the time except every time she molested me
I always sympathized with the Eds

Idk, Ed Edd n Eddy isn’t a show I cite with having believable character designs when Eddy is a flathead and Kevin has a shovel chin. Based on what Eddy says, we are also supposed to believe Johnny has an enormous head, but it doesn’t appear any larger than anyone else’s

>Ed has a crush on Nazz but not May
>tfw Ed has better standards than most of Any Forums

Attached: d8ln17r-49994ecc-0528-4eab-b0df-a63b97ba5aa8.png (960x359, 391K)

I feel like Nazz never really took off because she is in the show the least. Not a single scam in the entire series was made specifically for Nazz, she is just someone who appears in the background most times

Sigma grindset

The only real problem with the Kankers is they came on too strongly. The lack of self-awareness of how desperate and creepy they appear is off-putting. They could have gotten the Eds if they tried easing them into it, but they're immature and impatient.

Attached: 1333156279728.jpg (200x198, 10.5K)

Nazz would have been better without the black tshirt