Lol

lol

Attached: 1647533894060.png (1080x1290, 1.17M)

I don't get it

Love me some saggers

Would do

I don't know what the fuck the point of this thread is but I can already tell it's gonna get disgusting, so Imma head out

Her breasts sag to the same height as her daughter after a few years

bump

based

I don't think breasts sag this much in the span of three years unless you never wear a bra.

looks like her next meal is finally with in reach

Shit like this is why I don't wear my bra at home. I read if you wear it all the time they sag a lot worse.

Attached: 1467013964286.gif (316x385, 116.93K)

Her boobs got saggy.

you aren't female

Just thinking about it wouldn't it be the opposite? Like more time without support or being lifted leaves them free for gravity to slowly pull down little by little, day by day. And then you know maybe it doesn't matter and your skin just becomes less taught as you age so they're going to sag no matter what.

hehe haha

Attached: architect.jpg (368x440, 26.41K)

Wouldn't it be the opposite?
If you let them hang, it puts strain on the skin and supportive tissues?
I propose an experiment.
2 identical twins. Similar diet and lifestyle.
One wears a sports bra constantly, the other never wears one her entire life.
Once a year, a nude photograph is taken in profile to measure saggage.

Tits or gtfo

Let me guess, those photos get sent to you, for precise study and measurement.

What a FINE specimen

Attached: The Architect.jpg (360x450, 52.72K)

there’s a French study that found women who didn’t use bras had perkier breasts than women who used bras. because the boobs aren’t relying on the bra, the skin builds its own resistance to gravity.
the point people leave out of the study is it was done on skinny women with tiny titties. braless fatties will always sag.

Maybe she had more kids? was one those women who breastfeed until the kid is 5?

I want to fuck the mom

I don't wear one just because I'm fucking lazy

girl should fuk mommy

>the point people leave out of the study is it was done on skinny women with tiny titties.

That's what I was thinking as soon as I read "French study"

>French study, that shit don't count.

Amen.
My tits are too small to give a shit about this problem but hearing how much of a pain in the ass it is to wear a bra all day, I don't envy it.

I really do wonder about that sort of thing. The human body is quite malleable. Like people who get plastic surgery, body mods, or recover from severe injuries.
If I just wanted pics of boobs, there are 10 trillion online.