IM GOING TO TRICK BATMAN INTO STEALING CANDY FROM A BABY

Attached: ceasar-joker-batman.jpg (1600x900, 179.13K)

YOU CAN'T DO THIS YOU FUCKING MONSTER

Attached: signal-2022-02-21-20-59-20-815.jpg (232x218, 14.17K)

Watch me

Attached: MV5BMjIwNjUxOTk4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTIwODg1MzE@._V1_QL75_UY281_CR93,0,190,281_.jpg (190x281, 7.86K)

Joker, your jalloping japery has become judiciously jammed!

When you had me tailing your tracks in what turned out to be a falsetto of a foil, I came upon the youthful babe. Knowing the safety of Gotham rested upon me openly pilfering the peppermint from his small and delicate hands, I steeled my resolve for Gotham to lose faith in the symbol of the Batman - even if it was for the greater good.

There was just one thing you didn't - COULDN'T - anticipate, Joker... the baby looked upon my viseage, smiled, and GAVE his candy to me! And, in front of all the witnesses, reporters, photographers, and journalists you seemed to have had planted for the occasion!

Clearly, your attempt to prove evil lurks in mens' hearts since they are newborn has failed - instead goodness and kindness forms our true state when we are an innocent and blank slate. And during this time spent explaining to you that Rousseau WAS indeed right, the authorities have arrived to properly arrest you. It's over, Joker.

Attached: bat deduction.jpg (841x461, 37.82K)

can we go back to this and away from super edgy Joker?

The next Joker will just be a mr.beast/logan paul youtuber/streamer that keeps doing insane pranks and eventually tries to do something on the level of terrorism for the lulz.

>Best Live-Action Joker
Change my mind
Protip: You can't

Madman

I hate to say this but that could be very funny if done right, I.e. less of a complete psychopath and more of a sociopath who just thinks it would be hilarious to plant a bomb in a Thanksgiving Day parade float so that everything gets covered in confetti.

Yeah, they could basically hit the quota of "muh realistic" Joker that represents some kind of issue in society plus you get the classic wacky antics.

There are a lot of things impressive about this.

Well then Batman try to solve this historical conundrum

A siege saved at the 14 due to 28
A siege won at the 14 due 53
Opposites at the pants
But fire to the ants

Attached: Riddler.jpg (720x576, 45.66K)

Why stop there? Why not trick him into stealing cakes from a bake sale?

This joker is going to have a complicated scheme like heath joker, but instead of a plan to make a statement, instead it's to make batman stop 20 gender reveal parties all over gotham before it destroys the city completely

Attached: cringe reveal.jpg (736x552, 83.92K)

Oh goddamn why is this so moving, I would legit pay good money to see Adam West style Batman saying this.

You could also make a meta-joke about Batman having a bulletproof suit by having him give random henchmen water and airsoft guns.

As in, he actually sets Batman up to bust a drug deal or something but he's replaced one gang's guns with water pistols and the other with airsoft.

Batman we need your help, the Riddler is at it again. What could this riddle possibly mean.

I think it's time to use the phone Chief O'Hara.

Attached: images (51).jpg (250x188, 8.51K)

Unironically this, I want the next Joker be like this but an actual threat and he does kills people whether intent or not.

Looks like your knight isn't here to save your hands this time. Admit defeat, and my reign over Gotham shall be a benevolent one

Attached: Riddler.jpg (720x1352, 110.91K)