Hulk in the movies

>favourite adaptation? what did you like? is there anything that could've been done better?
>least liked/disliked version? had it's redeeming qualities?
>if the stars aligned and a new solo movie began production, what would you like to see in it? actors? villains? a specific storyline adaptation?
>any unpopular opinion?
>hopes for Shulkie's show?

Attached: Hulks.jpg (450x300, 29.71K)

I fucking hate ruffalo.

The only one that was tolerable was 2008 since Norton is the only good actor of the three and struck a balance. Bana's movie is boring shit that feels like anything besides the Hulk and only pretentious fags like it, and Ruffalo is a fucking terrible actor and reduced the Hulk to a punchline

>and Ruffalo is a fucking terrible actor and reduced the Hulk to a punchline
I'd blame it on Whedon and Watiti. Overall Feige's fault, Ruffalo could actually do better.

Norton's sucks shit, Lee's the one who is better integrated into the live action footage, and Ruffalo's is overall the best. They pulled a bit from the first Avengers film, because he looked and felt fucking savage in that one.

Ruffalo is the one who wanted to make him more of a joke. I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to make hulk a closeted gay man.

>favourite adaptation
Well, 2008 Hulk is the film I find least offensive.
>least liked
Ruffalo's after Avengers 1.
Especially their take on the Professor.
>if the stars aligned and a new solo movie began production, what would you like to see in it?
>actors?
Someone other than Ruffalo.
He's a good actor who was miscast and given terrible dialoge.
>villains?
Ross and Talbot to start, followed by the Abomination and finally the Leader.
>a specific storyline adaptation?
If it continued past 3 movies? The "banner in control" Mantlo storyline that lead up to issue #300, followed by Joe Fixit.
>any unpopular opinion?
2003 Hulk had interesting cinematography and did a better job explaining Bruce's rage since it was due to childhood trauma.
>hopes for Shulkie's show?
Not in [current year]

Attached: joe_fixit.jpg (503x597, 100.09K)

Agreed. Though only A1's, design-wise. Later movies made him too ripped gorilla. I still think that Lee's looks and moves the best, minus the lack of SSS and the weird hair sim. Best transformation by far.

>Well, 2008 Hulk is the film I find least offensive.
nigga what?

Norton's Hulk is the only one that looks good, it has an undescribably perfect balance between "heavily mutated human" and "mindless, savage monster"

Ew, no.

I expect the She-Hulk show to be offensively bad.
>t. Byrnefag

Kill yourself you thread policing faggot, nobody cares you simp for ruffalo’s faggot ass and Disney.

Anyway I'm the Lee-liker.
Also stop being a fag who hates Ruffalo's thing because of his politics or whatever.

Attached: image_2022-03-17_22-26-10.png (415x110, 8.81K)

At the risk of getting drawn into a shit-slinging session, I wanted to point out that I thought Ruffalo's Hulk was fine initially but he made a terrible Banner and the Hulk after A1 was nerfed into oblivion.
I couldn't care less about his politics. Actors are paid to pretend they're someone interesting for a reason.
Also, for the record I'm not that user, I'm this one

All of them are inaccurate

Attached: AFC84B20-D16B-4271-AE0D-928EE5EBD996.jpg (1149x1048, 908.83K)

Attached: durr.jpg (556x960, 64.75K)

We all know what the REAL best Hulk movie is.

Attached: Turning Red.jpg (1000x1482, 244.65K)

I really like the 2003 movie.

Same.

Out gay

Not that user, but Norton politics is similar to Ruffalos and yet I still thought his presence and acting and everything was terrible. Norton did it way better and MCU would have been way better with Norton playing the Hulk, same with Terrence recast as Rodney.

>Scientists aren't infallible and makes mistakes alot

Imagine my surprise.