Tyler IS gay

A lot of his backstory was cut.

robotiphone.com/tv-film/news/turning-red-tyler-gay-sexuality/

Attached: 1647199359891.gif (572x352, 3.5M)

Gay or not, he was a bully in the story. That's a fact you can't change. Yes, I'll piss off the girl who can transform into a giant red panda.

>he likes boybands so that means he's gay
Guess that means Mei's father is gay too.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

All gays are bullies in Disney films.

>Tyler is gay.
This matters why exactly?

>liking boybands is actually super manly
Give me a break.

why is it "all so tiresome"? you're not a homophobe are you user?

Just like J.K. Rowling, endless virtue signaling without a real effect on anything.

her virtue signalling has been superseded by her intense transphobia these days

When did the idea of enjoying men singing become unmasculine?

But that article doesn't say that Tyler is gay.

> Speaking to Slate, Domee said: "Aaron Z is the sporty one and he’s very stoic. He’s Tyler’s favorite 4*Town member, which I guess is kind of a spoiler."

>She explained: "But Tyler really bonds with him because he’s also—both of them are Blasian. So he really sees himself in Aaron Z. And then we have this whole backstory—I wish we could include all this in the movie, but a lot of it was cut!"

no shit he was gay, but I promise you in the 00's he'd have the shit beaten out of him because of it. Knew several guys who were flamboyant and were constantly bullied even for having a lisp

>Blasian
What?

I can only guess it means black + asian

Blasian nuts!

gottem

Attached: 257.png (475x475, 119.66K)

When user heard nsync on the radio one time and started thinking about dicks

I don't think this is similar to the shit Rowling does, not at all.

Did you forget about that anonymous manifesto made by Pixar employees that was released just days before the movie launched? The one where they talked about how the big suits won't let them even mention gay people, and if they try they'll butcher their projects beyond recognition? Hell, they're currently having walkouts due to the fact it came to light Disney is funding one of those weird bills in Florida.

Rowling had full control over Harry Potter, she never added anything even remotely close to LGBT topics, and she only started going "mmm ackshually dumbledore is gay and fucks" YEARS after the series was finished when she saw she could get brownie points from doing so.

Attached: 1642730608921.jpg (356x374, 55.86K)

It's good to see LGBT rep in children's media.

Attached: 1595990938361.gif (208x121, 39.25K)

I never would've guessed he was Blasian. I would've thought Hispanic, then again I wasn't paying attention the the parents and it's probably pretty obvious in hindsight.