LA-LA-LA-LA

LA-LA-LA-LA
LA-LALA-LA-LA

WE LIKE MONSTER MEN

Attached: 1453006277500.jpg (754x573, 70.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xmRI-OC15rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This show is way too underrated.

I sincerely loved this as a kid, but barely remember it now. I am not huge American Dad person, but isn't Roger at least partially based on this?
The very obvious disguises nobody see trough; the pansexuality; the bipolarity. It seems to fit pretty well now that I think about it.

I always forget that the red one wasn't part of the original cast.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xmRI-OC15rE

Attached: AAAABZqyCM1GpfvU-obzHi8J50aalZdzUwymXrdPmgLZ1eWkOZyoRiQub5O2JfVzJCQpWLiUW4PRDmsTlOAVWEZfj66yNu-T.jpg (1024x576, 104.14K)

Stereo had potential, I’m mad they didn’t bothered with them.

Could have had them be snarky, sassy and being the kind of duo that giggle by making others feel less, or just enjoy being a nuisance.

With the costumes, instead of making two headed characters, have them use combos, such as a kid holding a balloon with a face; a rich fat lady with a purse-dog; a Pirate with a parrot; A talking backpack with two zippers, etc.

>the red one
Stereo? he was, but they dropped him for season 2.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14.04K)

>storyboarded and co-produced by the ex-Spümcø staff
>kickstarted Jean-Yves Raimbaud's career
>Kickstarted Xilam
I'm thinking of "based"

Attached: 1640599605237.jpg (398x500, 37.74K)

wish they made a Season 3

>monster men
>they are clearly aliens

Based on those last two accounts. 'Cause while I like Bob Camp and Co., it wasn't until they left that the show got good.

Space Goofs, 1997
>Five aliens crashland on Earth. With no way to return home, they find themselves trying to make sense of Earth life from the confines of a rented house.
Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, 2011
>5 monsters try to live the most awesome lives possible, while trying to also avoid the hatred thrown at them by humans.
Who did it better?

Attached: 1630344498440.png (960x1440, 1.43M)

>>kickstarted Jean-Yves Raimbaud's career
Too bad he died just a year after its premiere and before the premiere of Oggy.

it’s the opposite. they also changed Etno’s personnality a lot.

I love almost anything Bob Camp is involved in. Carbunkle founders Bob Jaques and Kelly Armstrong also worked on the first season (although you couldn’t really tell by the animation).

I enjoyed both seasons, but I have to admit the second season was a well deserved upgrade, both humor and animation-wise.

Attached: 6580545D-5345-426E-9ADF-274F72CBB98F.png (350x277, 116.98K)

Eh, those are all pretty obvious comedy tropes for a sorta gross comedy cartoon with aliens. It's an easy reach for different creators to use coincidentally.

>story didn't conclude with "Welcome!" because syndication demands it or they thought they could milk this middling show forever
I will always be mad.

>recast Bud in Season 2
Soulless, was Jeff Bennett too expensive?

He was probably busy with other projects.

Only ever knew about this show from the game after my cousin randomly picked it up and we played it during one of our family get togethers.
Creeped me right the fuck out back then.

I wonder if they will ever make more, Doesn't Oggy and the cockroaches still gets new episodes or some spin off ?

Man I can't see Etno and not think of Jerma