Why do people hate this episode?

Why do people hate this episode?

Attached: images (5).jpg (500x333, 22.04K)

>bullshit disabled pandering/representation
Those faggots account for less than 5 percent of the population, why do they need representation?

Yeah and its just one episode out of 61, seems like a fair ratio of representation for a group that are less than 5% of the population.

They do?
It had some cool shit.

>HEEHEE! YEEHAW!
>COWBOY UP!
>HEEEEEYAW!
>MOVE ‘EM OUT!
>GIDDY UP!
>RAAAAGH!

One good thing this episode did is solidify Sokka as the smartest and most reliable member of the gaang

Apparently the discourse has more to do with how the Northern Air Temple was being desecrated to make room for a bunch of machines but the ep treated Aang as the wrong one and like a boomer who "just needed to get with the times" even though Air Nomad culture is literally dead and any remains of it should be even more sacred than already are.

Attached: images (8).jpg (678x452, 37.85K)

>one episode out of 61
>a group that are less than 5% of the population
>fair ratio
You are bad at math

Do they? I thought it was fine. The one thing that really bugs me is as says: Aang's people were genocided and his culture basically destroyed, yet he's painted as some stick-in-the-mud for being upset that the refugees are tearing up the temple.

>Aang pushing people down cliff

I liked it, lots of people died offscreen.

>yet he's painted as some stick-in-the-mud for being upset that the refugees are tearing up the temple
Because that's what it looks like from the outside. All of Aang's turmoil is internal, and lashing out looks like him just being a dick to the Air Temple newfags. You aren't tuned into the shit people are going through, you just see a tantrum.

That being said, Aang was still somewhat in the wrong, despite his traumas. It's understandable that he acts that way, however he still has to move forward past his trauma, lest he let it drive him insane.

>You are bad at math
That's true but the sentiment is still correct, its literally one episode for a minority group out of 61, it is really fucking stupid to complain about that. The better thing to complain about is what pointed out instead of whining that those mean disabled people are getting their very own episode in the magic kung fu show.

Didn't Sokka use a flying machine with the enemies insignia on it then bomb a natural gas line? Based war criminal Sokka on the right side of history so he gets rewarded.

Yeah, he was using harmless stinky bombs but then went full SPARKY SPARKY BOOM MAN.

Didn't really care much for the episode.

The dude was kinda a douche in the way he went around "smashy smashy!"ing his way through the temple.

>Aang I know your people & culture have been genocide and all that remains is these very niche temples but you have to get with the time and let these people who have no disregarded or culture squat in the temple and defile it with machinery

>OH NO the firebenders are attacking with there industrial machinery how evil they're so imperialistic

Heaven forbid, but if my country was invaded and my people were genocided and I was the sole survivor forced to go into hiding; and then years later arrived back to my homeland only to see that other people have started living there and destroying century-year-old monasteries with zero regard for my culture I'd go postal. Aang was 100% in the right and had every right to be angry.

I've been thinking about this lately.

We're no strangers to wokeness, there's always woke episodes in every cartoon. The difference is that now, it's no longer a single episode. These one-off plots about crippled kids or someone with two dads aren't just one episode you can forget about anymore, it's the whole show/movie. For example, Turning Red's plot is something I would expect out of a season 4 episode. Not a feature-length film.

Attached: 1523536147.jpg (780x439, 38.59K)

Sloop