Would it be better or worse?

Would it be better or worse?

Attached: animei.jpg (1280x960, 131.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonbrew.com/disney/disney-will-pay-you-to-learn-traditional-animation-with-legends-like-eric-goldberg-and-mark-henn-211536.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QZLpVzsFNHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't have any problems with the actual artstyle of the movie but my god I would kill to have high budget 2D animation on the big screen again.

Better

>Miriam
>No freckles
>No braces
>No jew nose
dropped

Anime rarely stretches to make female characters look different.

Unironically looks worse. If your going to be ugly at least be uniquely ugly.

Attached: 1599698357469.png (885x885, 754.38K)

everything is better 2d than 3d. Fuck 3d animated movies and fuck 3d animation.

gumball did this better.

The more I tried to find appealing fan work for this movie, the more I realize how ugly the style is.

Maybe we need to go back to the source inspiration.

Attached: mie.png (880x756, 177.94K)

Like every 3D movie, it’d look so much better 2D. I mean, just look at this test animation for Frozen!

Attached: EEBC260E-A4B6-44CF-A827-51C9F674C6A3.gif (500x264, 1.99M)

3D gives us panda hair physics

Cross your fingers and toes user
And your cock
Cross em
Cross em
cartoonbrew.com/disney/disney-will-pay-you-to-learn-traditional-animation-with-legends-like-eric-goldberg-and-mark-henn-211536.html

Look good for a tv show but this is a movie not a tv show.

Should have used them for scenes like that.

Eh Lego Movie showed it can be done right, hell I'd even say the same for Spiderverse but thats wrong think here. Its just 3d animated is fucking over saturated as hell and Disney's 3d animations look all kinds samey at times.

Better because anime studios write better plots and don't draw bean mouths.

Anime has more variety so there's more chances for good shit but like there's also so much pandering for the lowest common denominators for the okatus that you'd be wrong saying it liken one way or another.

You have to at least admit the art would be better either way.....

This actually would be pretty kino.

That's because anime rarely has female characters.

Actual Sovl, I don't even care if it's on a tablet and not pen and paper, just make that.

I would literally prostitute myself to the elites of Disney just to bring this type of animation back, just look at this holy fuck, so much more personality in Mirabel
youtube.com/watch?v=QZLpVzsFNHg
I'll sell myself to the rat
I'll become Xi Jinping's personal ass slave
ANYTHING to bring this back

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 22-29-01 (326) Pencil Animation Test of Mirabel by Encanto (EncantoLive) - YouTube.png (470x285, 101.85K)

Cute! And she actually looks like a teenager, instead of the 30+ year old looking "teenager" in the actual movie.