The drag queen look among both Jem and the Holograms and the Misfits had got to be intentional

The drag queen look among both Jem and the Holograms and the Misfits had got to be intentional.

Attached: MV5BMGMwYjg0ZWEtZTgwMS00ZjU3LWIzZjMtYTM5MzUyNjY2MWM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg (709x1000, 193.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOXYZzGeOiA&list=PLBYc-Zixeapn1LnjjoRuWd7B1wy8PCId4&index=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe, but the original run of jem was in the 80's, and it could just be pulling from that aesthetic. everyone looked like a drag queen in the 80's

youtube.com/watch?v=AOXYZzGeOiA&list=PLBYc-Zixeapn1LnjjoRuWd7B1wy8PCId4&index=19

Big fan of Jiz myself.

The episode of Jem I'm watching right now has the same plot as the Miraculous Shanghai special lmao

>ITT: zoomies learn about the past and how you can't future read the past.

best episodes to watch? i like cheesy 80s stuff but never got round to Jem

That’s how female rock musicians looked in the 80s you dumb fuck.

>Riokickingaplant.jpg

I've been having fun watching the series from the beginning and I'm about halfway through the first season. So much outrageous shit happens that each one is truly entertaining.

The first eight episodes are one long story arc so be aware of that.

>That’s how rock musicians looked in the 80s you dumb fuck.
ftfy

Have you seen what the average female rockstar looked like then?

Attached: pbshn.png (1415x1363, 3.83M)

This
Also true

Attached: Poison_img_5672254413_1521499740.png (800x581, 921.23K)

>So much outrageous shit happens
Truly?

Truly truly truly

All of season 3 is good

Attached: tumblr_n39c2jZxCF1spj3v5o4_1280.png (720x540, 471.32K)

The Stringers really are the best.

Adventure in China
Hot Time in Hawaii
The Princess and the Singer
The Bands Break Up
Treasure Hunt

to name a few

*Stingers

Damn typo

HOLY SHIT, one of the first results I got from google

Attached: 704db9468fd126720498aadca174b7c7.jpg (470x462, 60.58K)

This show is incredibly enjoyable and no worse written than your basic sitcom or soap opera of the 80's. which may sound like damning with faint praise but I mean, its very watchable and I could see an adult watching it in the 80's unironically in the same way the growing anime fandom was watching Robotech and Starblazers..

Did you guys really never hear of hair metal?

How could a decade be so fucking gay and yet so fucking gay-hatingly macho?

Attached: Maximum Overglam.png (1000x1000, 1.27M)

I would recommend watching the entire thing since every episode oozes 80s cheese, but there's another interesting aspect you wouldn't pick up on unless you see it in its entirety. There is a point in this series where S&P clearly got involved, then gave up because they could not contain the outrageousness.

Nah dawg, I can speak from experience even in 1986 Poison was seen as gay
If you had that album you were going to get your faggy ass beat at school