"I swear by heaven, if you've harmed that girl, I'll kill you all!" -- Bruce Wayne to the United Underworld, 1966 movie

"I swear by heaven, if you've harmed that girl, I'll kill you all!" -- Bruce Wayne to the United Underworld, 1966 movie

So Batman '66 WOULD kill the Joker for a sufficiently evil act.

Attached: Adam West 66.jpg (450x408, 27.89K)

wut? Bruce said that not Batman

>Joker kills a bunch of people for the lulz
>Bruce Wayne sneaks up and slits his throat
>Joker dies VERY confused

So he’s in the clear to kill if he’s not wearing a mask?

based

If you believe Wonder Woman '77, he eventually does.

/thread

Bruce is just a man, not part of the police force.

Batman wanted to kill Joker even in the comics after he killed Jason Todd, he was just contrived into some weird plot where he was an Iranian Ambassador so Bruce literally could not justify causing an international incident. There was at least SOME logic to how his emotions and higher priorities balanced out.

Maybe instead of trying to put Batman into these trolley problems that make him look like a fucking retard, writers should just. I don't know, not write The Joker as a character whose presence cannot be logistically justified in Gotham City?

rich people can avoid punishment.

They're chasing the sales dragon. They don't care about the future stories that need to be told.
>will this help sell more right now

Didn't you ever notice that there's no flying onomatopoeia when he throws down out of costume? '66 Bruce is serious as fuck.

Joker killing was a mistake, Joker venom should only hospitalize people

Don't take the words of Bruce Wayne as a reliable indicator of Batman's character. Bruce Wayne is an act.

His acting in this scene scared me as a kid

Attached: 5ubrxifhl0c71.jpg (640x493, 107.61K)

>stares into nothingness for like 4 minutes when he finds out who catwoman is
what the fuck was that?

But it wasn't until Alfred died of shock from Joker's sudden invasion that Bruce simply snapped.

>the batusi suddenly stops

The joker, in most cases, should only ever be an event, dying in each appearance, recycled only when the series is rebooted.
Not only would this hype up his character more, but it would also allow lesser batman villains to have a bigger influence.

>Joker killing was a mistake
But he's always been a killer

>there's no flying onomatopoeia when he throws down out of costume
huh interesting

Just a pacing problem. The '66 movie will stretch a joke or dramatic moment out too long like they couldn't write more than 80 minutes of material even with 4 villains.

Adam West Batman is eccentric, not borderline insane.