Is this the anti eleutheromaniac cartoon we’ve desperately needed?

Is this the anti eleutheromaniac cartoon we’ve desperately needed?

Attached: 697614E0-26B5-4611-ADC2-32AA0F506311.jpg (1927x1000, 382.22K)

Freedom is the most important aspect of life a person can have you worthless authoritarian faggot.

And look where that landed Steven…

Can you stop forcing this meme please

It’s not a meme; it’s a troubling pattern I’ve noticed in children’s cartoons for decades now.

No it's a word you found out a month ago and started spamming since because you have the mentality of a middle schooler

No you're an annoying schizo that should commit suicide

Attached: e.png (924x412, 300.61K)

2000s cartoons had this weird obsession with freedom. This was especially apparent with the parents.

False

>ITT: user learns a new word from the dicktionary

It’s a word that’s existed for decades

He's been pushing it hard since February.

>He hates freedom yet he doesn't put himself for sale on a slave market

I love Ruby

Attached: 0d2354c3ea89eaea5adf8c387aa74b4a.gif (480x400, 222.12K)

We need stricter parents

Probably because it's pretty awesome to have autonomy and free will. Sorry you're too much of a lazy complacent cuck to not realize this.

It’s clearly a bad thing. SU Future showed the effects of giving a child too much freedom; it leaves them directionless and self destructive.
Steven had to suffer before getting better. I don’t think the other protagonists have that same luxury and will end up fucked up thanks to their shitty parents.

The Borg did nothing wrong.
1984 is an instruction manual.
I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream is the most uplifting science fiction story ever written.

Also fuck the golden age of science fiction.

Ah yes, because Steven Universe is SO true to life right?

Lemme ask you something user, what freely made decision in your life was so bad that you legitimately prefer being a bootlicker to having any say in how you live your life?

Listening to my aunt’s advice to go into animation

>hates freedom of choice because of his own bad decisions
>turns out his bad decisions aren't even his own
Ooof