This is evil

This is evil

Attached: uewue.png (582x741, 454.65K)

Disney? Having problems with queer content? Say it ain't so

Movie probably would’ve sucked and nobody would’ve watched except for the “Yass queen slay” audience.

What's so easy about wholesome, normal values?

Based Disney, ha ha ahhhh, yes keep on getting rid of lgbtqtstag turd

Wow, I can't believe Disney wouldn't okay sequences that cost millions to make that would have to be edited out of releases in major international territories.

you can say china.

I dunno, the concept of a sidekick cockblocking her hero is pretty funny.

You can't sell that shit overseas. Get over it.

Bait thread and I know Any Forums has some weird psycho obsession with Stevenson but I think it has to suck to spend months working on a movie and for it to almost be done just for your company to be bought out and the movie canned because it had two guys kissing in it. Surprised someone hasn't just said "fuck it" and leaked what they had done already.

Russia was one of the largest international markets, too. Eternals got an 18+ rating there because of the homo kiss. A "kids" movie getting that rating would be a kiss of death.

lol

Based as fuck! Tolerance isn't acceptance and it's about time you learn that.

>some weird psycho obsession with Stevenson
She's a legitimate lolcow cuck tranny

Fucking kek. Stay cucked noelle, remember that you deserve this for ruining the she ra reboot with your dyke faggotry

Attached: 084D9726-CA70-4AF0-97A0-951E8F787752.jpg (1920x1080, 385.81K)

Until she makes a show about that who gives a shit. There's some user with an obsession for her who has a folder of basically everything she's ever said/made pertaining to her personal life and he dumps it whenever you so much as mention her in passing.

Um, based?

Is it time? Why yes kiddies i think it is time for more dyke bashing and laughing at lumberdykes expense

Attached: 170DF8BF-56FA-412D-8E93-EB9135A22BEA.jpg (1280x2520, 592.03K)

I read that comic, queerness is the least of its problems

I might as well take this opportunity to filter your stuff so go ahead man

are we finally witnessing the end of faggot pandering?

>I read that comic, queerness is the least of its problems
Elaborate

They're going to keep at it until you kill enough of them that they fear enough for their lives that they keep it to themselves, instead of openly grooming toddlers.

No because this they're still actually putting out content with LGBT characters somehow

It's probably going to get worse now that Russia is a deadzone for Hollywood and China is tired of their bullshit. The only difference is that the globohomo propaganda movies are going to have lower budgets to accommodate that.

It was a while ago so i mostly remember my feelings from when i was done reading but, while it started out good enough (as many stories do) the setting didn't make ant sense and the story fell apart

Another day another one of those LGBT for the win companies who would gladly throw them under the bus when it doesn't profit for them anymore glad queer people are waking up from this and starting to call them out

She's an insane lunatic who gets cucked by her own girlfiend, who has sex with other men, and dislikes men instead of her girlfriend for it.

Wait, Nimona was getting a movie and they cancelled it?
Aw, for shame.

Nimona is shit. Noelle is shit. Wish this "controversy" happened to a property more deserving of the attention.

>Until she makes a show about that who gives a shit.
user by her own admissions that's what her She-Ra's issues with transformation were about.