>The Batman is set to make a lot less than The Joker

Why isn’t DC concerned that Batman’s villain is far more popular than any other character they have?

Attached: 0BB26CAE-0F3A-41B7-817C-5FAC96BCEDB8.jpg (1284x1861, 2.54M)

How do you know they're not concerned? Are you psychic?

They are just glad it didn’t bomb as badly as The Suicide Squad or Birds of Prey or Matrix 4.

That being said, WB will probably make Reeves bring the Joker in the sequel. We say him at the end, but Reeves said he wanted to save him. WB will probably want him to bring him to the spotlight sooner.

Society

It's thrilling, well paced, no serious plot holes and all the characters are likeable. I don't understand why people hate this. Pretty solid movie imo.

Is it not?

>The Batman is set to make a lot less than The Joke
Not so sure about that, the domestic box office is going far better than the Joker did.

Sirs, the bitcoins are dropping sirs!

i've seen exactly one person say it was bad and he instantly regretted it after twitter called him a retard marvel drone. I just saw it yesterday and the movie is gorgeous, great set pieces, sound direction was good the only complaint was the over use of that one grunge song but it was just a little distracting toward the end. And the 3 hour length wasn't a problem. It was really well paced throughout.

also this is probably a Any Forums question but do you think youtube videos getting longer and longer is making people more chill with watching longer movies again.

>Not so sure about that, the domestic box office is going far better than the Joker did.
Joker had an amazing box-office in the rest of the world, specially Europe. It was just insane. The Batman sadly seems to be the contrary.

Attached: FNL6jEfWUAACz7y.jpg (1200x1200, 146.22K)

Gujalak dhila pajeet

Joker caught the modern zeitgeist. we all wish we were the Joker. Batman can't hope to compare.

Many retards don't realize most people don't give a shit about movies because they're still scared about COVID. That's why many are waiting for when the movie drops in HBO Max

>refugees everywhere
>price of food and other basic necessities spiking
>fuel prices spiralling out of control
>inflation still going strong, war threw all the commission's plans out the window
>ballooning defence budget, every economic expert predicting tax increases
>yet another fucking covid wave on the news
>"dude why aren't you watching our capeshit lmao"
no thanks I'll just wait a month and pirate it like any good europoor should

Attached: joker on ice.png (640x704, 547.59K)

Joker appealed to the common man

Knowing WB, they'll advertise Joker heavily in the trailers, and will only be in the movie for 7 minutes or less.

It's easy to understand. Like Superman, Batman is identified with America. Joker as Batman's enemy was implicitly anti-American.

>Many retards don't realize most people don't give a shit about movies because they're still scared about COVID.
This would be more plausible if Spidey-Man hadn't made 2 gorillion dollars a scant month ago.

I don't know I u remember but the news was going crazy saying Joker will create mass murder. That buzz u can't buy. Or maybe they did.

Warners are better marketers than movie-makers.
They sold Skwad as a Joker movie,
The Man of Autism trailers make it look positively Donner-esque.
Wonder Woman was sold as some seminal event in feminist representation, when it's just some country rube being led around by a guy.

With Batman they just lacked anything to really sell. Showing MORE Riddler would have just put people off. Catwoman looks ridiculous.

Spider-Man is different. He's the most popular superhero movie of all time. People grew up with Tobey, millenials are fond with Garfield, and zoomers love Holland. Seeing them together was an experience no one was ever going to miss.

The Batman, instead, is the start of a new universe no one knows yet that much.

Far From Home is the single exception since 2020 for movies in general, blockbusters have been limping for a while now and it was literally the only movie since this bullshit started that actually passed a billion for whatever reason.

>he Batman, instead, is the start of a new universe no one knows yet that much.
7/10 coping here, yeah no one is familiar with the Batman mythos, I forgot that.
Tobey was a tiresome and tired Spidey by the end, Garfield never caught on, and even you were shit-posting about how badly you hated Iron-Boy. You must be hoarding the Copium.

"No Way Home" you mean. And Covid is over, unless you are a Chinaman. There's absolutely no mandate in my State or any neighboring State. People are back to movie watching.
Except China, they won't bail out this Batman mis-fire.

>Covid is over
lmao, they'll never let it end, this is just a brief lull thanks to the hyperinflation we've dove headfirst into

Batman movies have thinly-written heroes and villains that draw the audience in.
"The Batman" has a stupid cringey villain and this is the result. Like BvS, WB is left wondering where their other $400 in box office went.