What are the best Jonah hex comics?

What are the best Jonah hex comics?

Also how does the scar hanging off his face work? Just cut that shit off

Attached: 9FD5AE66-1364-43C3-B735-1DF1BD36970C.jpg (600x926, 210.79K)

I liked the Vertigo comics, written by Joe R. Lansdale.

There’s a blood vessel in the scar.

It’s literally his cheeks muscle that shit would fucking hurt even worse

That is the remains of cheek and sort of tendons. Also all of v1-2 of the original. Each issue is more or less a western movie.

How does he drink and eat?

>accidentally bites tendon while chewing steak

Yes! Fleischer's stuff is awesome, every issue really does feel like it's own movie.

Do you really want to know?

Attached: gstynaf.jpg (1200x768, 115.08K)

Why would someone actively do that to themselves

Almost all of it is great. The earliest stuff got a nice HC a few years ago and has aged really well.
It went a few issues of All-Star Western, renamed Weird Western Tales, then he got his own volume 1.
The Vertigo stuff has great art, but also has supernatural elements, which some people may not like.
The 2000s Jonah Hex revival was great, but the All-Star Western New 52 relaunch is not very good.

Attached: Weird Western Tales 17.jpg (965x2814, 1.58M)

Chicks dig it

Definitely prefer the stories without major supernatural elements or enemies. Just him fighting humans

Then that would be everything except for:
>Hex, Jonah in the Future
>the three Vertigo minis
>whenever El Diablo appeared in the 2000s series
Actually also avoid New 52 All Star Western then

Thanks

I liked the villain that massacred an entire town just to cover a bank robbery

Lmao which issue

Ya know I was just thinking the one bad part about Didio no longer running DC Jonah Hex is more or less going to be a dead property

It just occurred to me that with his scars, shaving has to be really miserable for Jonah Hex

was the new 52 stuff really that bad? been a long time since i’ve read them but i remember enjoying them quite a bit. also a fan of the older Jonah Hex comics too

The hair wouldn't grow on the scar tissue though, just gotta be careful where it meets healthy skin

Is Jonah supposed to sound normal in canon or have a slurred voice from having half his mouth permanently open like a stroke patient?