Mediocre artist is also a sexual assaulter

>mediocre artist is also a sexual assaulter
So many examples

Attached: images - 2022-03-18T085119.247.jpg (554x554, 22.24K)

>Fucks his sister in your path

wat do?

did this guy get canceled yet? I haven't seen his videos in a while

context?

Are you guys talking about that massive wall of text without any screenshot or links written by a cringey 14 year old whose entire claims were based on "trust me bro reeeeee she stole my 2 months girlfriend"

A turning red thread died for this

Good, too many Pizzar shills around here.

Don't care, I want to ravish his 2D gf

i feel like you can find something better than that

Basically every drawfag on this board

Did he ever bring it up in response to someone asking him something or did he just randomly reveal it on his twitter? It would probably be better for him mentally if he were to get it off his chest with someone but why the fuck would he announce something like this on his public platform for thousands of people to see?

I'm fucking dying here

Literally who and why are there fags trying to discuss irrelevant e-celebs?

TL;DR
>Be James Bear
>Make cartoons pandering to zoomer coomers
>Confess to friend about fucking his sister when he was 13 and she was 9 more than once
>James blames it on depression
>Friends makes 183 page google doc in 2018
>Friend mostly seethes and makes it about himself and how James cucked him
>Google doc fades into obscurity until resurfacing in 2022

Attached: 1635556774856.jpg (324x324, 13.56K)

There was a screenshot

it was a retarded and deliciously autistic callout but the part where he fucked his 9 year old sis is true lol.

I'm pretty sure he was like 17 but he was so child-like and autistic anyone would think he is 13

The older I get, the gladder I am that I don't know who the fuck these people are and what the drama is.

So, like what do you even do in this situation? Do you just die? You have to right.
Like he was 13 when he did it so he's not going so see any federal consequences from it but, like his social life is over. Every job will know what he did, everyone will shun him, his family is eventually going to figure it out. What can you do. You did something you'll regret for the rest of your life at the young age of 13 and even though your sister doesn't hate you for it you're going to eat those consequence for the rest of your being. Can't feel sorry for him though he self snitched. The only solution? Suicide and burn.

Attached: 1619981694466.jpg (512x512, 41.77K)

Hot.

The guy used his real name and perverted his gf for youtube adcents. What did he think would happen?

Attached: E7xUjvNUUAQ0--O.png (1304x978, 1.7M)