Is spongebob right?

Is spongebob right?

Attached: 1646773410669.png (680x978, 1.21M)

ye

Attached: 1b1.png (414x319, 190.55K)

Attached: 1624199612476.png (600x784, 327.04K)

absolutely rekt

You may be right but that doesn't mean you're not shitting up the board.

I swear these threads have to be false flags to make tranny haters come off as obnoxious

>suing your employer is bad
Goddamn, I fucking LOVE licking boots, bros. I'm a corporate whore and proud of it.

this, I mean, everyone loves trannies here, right?

Yes and Any Forums is one of the few places on the internet you can talk about this safely

They are all over reddit and twitter, desperate to sniff out a single bit of intolerance to browbeat and ban away

>>suing your employer is bad
where did it fucking say that. fucking schizo.

Take your meds

this isn't a trans problem its an annoying mental ill people problem. Mentally Ill people transition because they think it will make their lives better, and make them feel comfortable with themselves, but it doesn't so they keep being mentally ill.

To be fair, Any Forums has gotten really weirdly supportive of trannies lately

It's the first item listed on the shitty facebook meme.

I don't support them I just don't care about them. All of the problems with trans people aren't a result of them being its a result of the response to them being trans.

Yes there are a lot of trannies in Any Forums pretty sure out of all the blue boards were the gayest. I assume Any Forums isn’t a blue board I don’t know.

He wasn't an employee.
He was demanding a spa employee wax his balls, because he "identified" as a woman, and tried to sue to the spa after exposing his male dick and balls to innocent spa employees.

Stop raping children

>go into a beauty spa
>beauty spa employees act like waxing pubes isn't their entire purpose in life
You'd probably apologize too, you little cuck.

>trannytrannytrannytrannytrannytrannytrannytrannytrannytrannytrannytrannytrannytrannytrannytranny
Rent free. Also not Any Forums.

I'm not white, it's statistically unlikely I'd ever fuck a child.

>> 129393713
>lately
lmao tourists

Attached: does-anybody-remember-0f3f4c4410.jpg (552x417, 71.69K)