It's overrated bro

>it's overrated bro

IT'S THE BEST ONE

Attached: 81ai6zx6eXL._AC_SL1304_.jpg (880x1304, 265.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLoBDmLy6Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best what?
Avengers movie? Yes, because Carol is in it.
Marvel movie? No, because it's not Carol's movie.

I liked it way better on second viewing. First viewing was a rollercoaster. We go back and forth between different character resolutions and I wasn't sure what to make of it all at first.

Infinity War ironically felt more coherent despite having way more characters. The central threat of Thanos ties everyone together for a singular mission. Tony has been afraid of Thanos for the past several movies, Thor wants revenge for Asgard, the Guardians want to protect Gamora, and the Avengers back on Earth want to protect Vision and the rest of the stones along with him. Space, Wakanda, Titan...No matter where the film is taking place, or how far apart these characters are, everything felt like it was staying on track and building up to something. It was fun to watch, and still fun to rewatch. Whereas Endgame is more introspective, made up of several smaller character arcs all being resolved through the Time Heist. It works as an ending, but structurally completely different.

Attached: one man.png (1267x532, 980.72K)

nah it's boring as hell (+ lazy writing)

I'm a fan of Endgame because Tony Stark died in it

Phase 1 marvel. good.
Phase 2 marvel... was ok.
Phase 3 marvel was bad.
Phase 4 is utter shit.

Marvel dies at Age of Ultron and has been desperate to be good ever since.

>we need to tavel to alternate dimensions to ensure the least amount of continuity changes to those realites what should we do?
>should we just go to an alternate reality where we're fighting Thanos on Titan and help stop him? We'd only need to knock out Peter Quill. We could then go to Wakanda and wait for that reality's vision to have his mind Stone removed. I mean sure we mess a lot with that reality but it means we save there's and ours at the same time!!
>No Stupid! We need to go to no less than 5 seperate dimensions!
>Why?
>Because how else are we going to reference our best adventures?
>you really don't care about doing what's most efficient do you?
Endgame was retarded

Terrible movie.

It’s genuinely not a good film. It’s a lukewarm sendoff too. But on its own it’s just not a good movie.

I’d go so far as to say phase one was great. Cap one and Iron Man one are absolutely stellar.

Oddly I know it’s called derivative but I think only Strange was as good. No interest in seeing the sequel though. Endgame was the last MCU anything I will watch.

You're wrong only because Ant-Man came later.

Ant-Man was shit.

I just rewatched the entire MCU and my conclusion is that people are full of shit.
Iron man 2 was charming and 3 was legit great.
Guardians is still the first truly great MCU movie and the sequel fails to impress.
Homecoming is the most fun one to rewatch and the best Spider-Man movie.
Eternals is the worst movie by a mile, it's almost bad enough to be a DC flick.

>bait: the post

Based

Based and truthpilled

2 and 3 were the worst ones.

I have to assume people don't like seeing their hero as human beings and just want to see iron man flying around and shooting aliens from orbit. 2 has a deeply uncomfortable depiction of demon in a bottle and this scene youtube.com/watch?v=LLoBDmLy6Js while 3 has panic attacks and tony taking out baddies with a nailgun and christmas decorations. It's fucking perfect.

>and 3 was legit great
Lost me there.

I thought 3 was pretty good too.
I've never really understood the hate it got.

No its more like you’re a casual and fell in love with RDJ as Iron Man rather than giving a damn about iron man. Like people who think Logan is a spectacular wolverine movie because they only ever watched the films.