Attached: homer8.png (441x411, 205.9K)

homer gets an only fans and meets nikocado avocado

homer stars in a mcu film

Lisa joins antifa

please don't tell me it has been done already

oh come on guys, Disney's The Simpsons is GOOD again I shit you not
You should give it a chance

Marge opens a store on Etsy.

Itchy and Scratchy episodes start to coincide with things happening in real life and everyone looses their calm, Bart (a self proclaimed I&S expert) starts making money as a future teller and Lisa tries to expose the lies.

(idk if this is really a zombie premise, I just thought it'd be fun)

homer get ipad

Sneed and Scorpio return

>homer is dead

The Simpsons sign up for Spotify and enthusiastically listen to various Billboard Hot 100 songs.

Krusty starts his own Streaming service

Does she get shot?

Wiggum takes Ralph on a ride along. Ralph accidentally shoots Lisa and Lenny.

Homer plays with ipad

too fucking real

"All the Marge-bles"

Marge discovers she is a whiz at marbles and enters into local tournaments at the Church and Springfield Retirement Home, finally moving up to a big league tournament in Capital City with a $1,000,000,000 prize where she dominates the competition, finally going head to head with Jacques (Albert Brooks) in the final round. She wins only to find out the cash prize is in reality $1,000,000,000 worth of lottery tickets. B-plot: Homer becomes a haberdasher with comical results. Plus: the return of Dr. Marvin Monroe.

Is Lenny ok?

Nikocado looks like he would fit South Park better. I bet the normies wouldn't even believe that he is a real person just like it happened with Honey Boo Boo

Homer gets type 2 diabetes and loses his legs.

anything you could say is too real at this point

>Homer what if girl
>Homer life but girl
>Homer get menstrual pad

Didn't that already happen? He became a superhero actor because a producer thought he represented the average joe and Seth Rogen became his personal trainer to get him in shape. However he kept yoyo dieting fucking up the movie entirely. Also Seth Rogen's character started stress eating too or something so he got fat as well.