Untitled

screenrant.com/xmen-mutants-deviants-eternals-judgment-day-excess-deviation/

Attached: X-Men deviants.jpg (1264x690, 313.57K)

>Mutants behave like disgusting deviants
>Get retconned into being actual Deviants
OK, makes sense.

are the eternals/deviants robots like in the movie?

So Mutants aren’t the next step in evolution?

>X character says something
>Screenrant declares it word of god 100% fact and writes a shitty clickbait article about it

The actual article should be "Druig claims mutants are a type of deviant"

Yay, synergy.

They never were. Even in the X-book itself, they claim mutants were a genetic deadend. And even more ridiculous than that, it claimed mutants predate mutants and humans were descended from mutants.

No, but Eternals are basically programmed to kill Deviants, especially with extensive deviancy.
Never were, except in Magneto and Apoc's head
Even worse, he claims it in conversation with Thanos and the guy that claimed any difference from the norm is extensive deviancy and thus should be destroyed.

Attached: mutants next step in evolution bs.jpg (1041x1600, 538.93K)

Great another shit retcon because some writer is desperate to have his idea's incorporated into the MCU.

>Computer hacking?
I have been waiting for Doug to be bitched out like this for decades

They outright never were. Even back in the 80s it was written in the X-men's own stories that the Celestials jammed the X-gene into the human genome to activate one day. They've been an artificially created species for decades now.

But again the Eternals are the goons of the Celestials, so how the fuck do they think going against mutants make any sense when Celestials have repratedly threatened to destroy Earth due to insufficient mutants.

So are they a metaphor for Black people, Jewish people, or gays?

>Celestials have repratedly threatened to destroy Earth due to insufficient mutants.
Only in a X-book where they are drunk on their own Kool-Aid fresh out of their own ass.

>when Celestials have repratedly threatened to destroy Earth due to insufficient mutants.
I haven't read much about the Celestials, but that sounds like shit that would be in an X-book wanking off mutants.

>when Celestials have repratedly threatened to destroy Earth due to insufficient mutants.
Whatever retards had the idea of making the mutants the chosen race of the universe, and have both the Phoenix and the Celestials reeee like autists at the idea of them going extinct was a damned idiot and I can't believe editorial allowed that once, let alone twice. The Celestials should not care.

Oh, I'm pretty damn sure that the solar system isn't lacking for X-gene mutants right now, especially since we know they're not going to stop at just adding Arakko or the 16 million+ that got Genosha'd. If anything, you should be questioning the upper limit the Celestials will let them bring back before correction for excess deviation begins

Attached: cijet0azxaz51.jpg (1986x3043, 1.03M)

nice movie synergy

Looks like we know how mutants will be introduced to the MCU now.

Didn't Franklin's mutant power run out and he's not longer considered a mutant now?

You're right, he's not. But it was the closest reference I had on-hand to a concrete population number, the rest I could find are even older or speculative

Attached: 4KIer0S.jpg (563x238, 46.41K)