What would he think about Kingdom Hearts?

What would he think about Kingdom Hearts?

Attached: walt.jpg (900x750, 157.8K)

I think it would be literally impossible for him to comprehend it.

something anti-semitic

He'd probably wonder what the fuck Nomura was saying as he had his sixth scotch that day.

>These are some really neat-looking characters. You’re telling me a gook made this?

So. He is a normal person, then.

>”Can’t believe these goldfish peddlers made a cartoon you could interact with.”
>[three games and one dream drop distance later]
>”Ollie, that norted Aqua’s one sexy girl.”

Imagine showing deviantart to anyone born in 120 years ago. Yeah, exactly.

>three games and one dream drop distance later]
>”Ollie, that norted Aqua’s one sexy girl.”
lol

Attached: 1556500520245.gif (298x224, 3.59M)

Wasn't The Three Caballeros made to help foster better relations between the USA the countries to the south of the USA? To help make sure they would side with or at least not side against the states?
By that logic, I feel he'd approve of anything that helps foster international relations and would be glad his company still engages in the practice. Knowing that a former enemy has become a wonderful alley and trade partner where people are able to produce and enjoy art would be something he'd approve of I think.

But I never met the guy, so I really don't have a clue what he'd think about anything.

...this is what the kids are into? Well, least there’s no jews

I feel like the answer depends entirely on how much money he gets from it.

First we need to establish what he would think about video games before we can go down the rabbit hole of Kingdom hearts.

He'd kill whoever was trying to explain this shit and then steal whatever technology they brought with them to make his own. Disney becomes a global brand, then power. Disney makes himself his own Keyblade. Keyblades become a sign of power. People grow up in the 50s and 60s just walloping the shit out of each other with giant metal keys. Disney, determined to fly into outer space using jelly, makes the first jelly space ship. He gets launched into space and the world believes he has truly found Kingdom Hearts.

>"Life is composed of lights and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

Kingdom Hearts is literally just this.

Attached: Reverse, Rebirth.jpg (1667x2512, 1.89M)

a lot of people can't

Kingdom Hearts could have felt like an analogue to post WWII relations to him. The eeason the worlds are split apart even in 1 was always because it was the result of a war that destroyed everything. Destiny Islands is an extremely isolated Japan learning about other worlds. Ansem is like a scientist whose persuit for knowledge did some fucked up shit like Ward 731 and splitting the atom

Nomura actually wanted Walt in Kingdom Hearts but Disney wouldn't let him.

Also Oswald got denied from him too.

Walt Disney was a fan of Osamu Tezuka's work and was apparently briefly in talks to do an American film adaptation of Astro Boy before his passing. So he'd probably find some animesque East and West collaboration interesting.

It's more comprehensible then what Salvador Dali was doing for Disney in the 40s.

kek

was he going to take the place of Yen sid?