So somehow you got your hands on this...

So somehow you got your hands on this, it's got 1 charge on it and there's a pamphlet that explains that you can point it at any character in a comic or a cartoon and when you pull the trigger they're nullified from existence entirely.

Who is it Any Forums? Would you nullify Jesus, thus destroying any direct allegory character? Would you zap the Daredevil because the power to see while blind is fucking retarded? Would you zap the Joker, and ensure that nobody would ever have to see another Harley Quinn movie?

Attached: IMG_9042.jpg (1500x2000, 637.75K)

Any Forums - Poochie
Any Forums - DCs Naomi

Attached: 5639DC4F-C249-4442-ADF0-D02777F64DE3.png (250x380, 192.26K)

I would zap Kitty Pryde.

Does the pamphlet says what is the point and what is the back? because I could vaporize myself with it by accident.

If I point it at Bendis, will that erase everything he's ever written?

Somewhere, Bendis recoiled in fear.

Trigger pulls away from the target, in most cases.

It is a nullifier, so yeah. Has he been depicted in a toon or comic?

>and there's a pamphlet that explains that you can point it at any character in a comic or a cartoon and when you pull the trigger they're nullified from existence entirely.
And I, not being an absolute fucking casual, don't listen to that bullshit pamphlet and instead bitch out whatever trickster god left that shit to show themselves.

And Chris Claremont

>because I could vaporize myself with it by accident.
You get vaporized anyways if you don't have a strong will and/or mental strength.

Godspeed, user.
Of course he has. I'm surprised he didn't write himself in as Naomi's stepfather and/or boyfriend.

Attached: RCO002.jpg (1041x1600, 455.28K)

I'd be tempted to use it on Saturn/Cronus and destroy most of the Greek/Roman pantheon with him. No Cronus means no Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, or Hades. No Zeus means no Apollo, Athena, or Aphrodite. But what I really want is not for those "gods" to be erased and never have lived, but for them to suffer eternal torment and unending pain akin to being impaled by a 2-mile tall spear covered in barbs in a puddle of acid, and in order to escape the acid they must climb the barbs and let it rip through their open wounds, but when they reach the top the spear either grows taller or shrinking in diameter to cause them to fall back down to the acid puddle to be burned again while being raked by the barbs on the spear, and they can never be happy or comfortable again! Ha ha ha ha ha!

So, really, the nullfier isn't selling what I want, so I suppose I'd use it on the carpenter bees that live near my house and sting me every spring, I hate carpenter bees.

But do we erase the fictional character, the use of him or his person?

Monkey pawn, probably Zeus was created from nothing. Or you will never read an origin how the gods came into power.

All of the above.

Good, I hate him too.

You didn't catch that I wouldn't use it on Zeus, did you? I don't want Zeus to never had existed, I want him to have experienced the fleeting moments of false majesty he felt as a "god" before spending an eternity suffering. I said I'd use the nullfier on carpenter bees near my house.

Your first point was to erase Saturn/Kronos. And i think this is an interesting idea, how far this trickles down and how much it would correct itself.

Gotcha.

Attached: main-qimg-181b86f4dd0842b3e4b83d9ad8b5c273-lq.jpg (440x650, 54.9K)

I erase Scooby Doo.
So no Adventure Time or Steven Universe or Cartoon Network came to exists

I'd aim it at this thread and remove you.