Why are we seething about this one?

Why are we seething about this one?

Attached: 1647536400803.png (812x314, 125.17K)

Bunch of weirdos online mutated into the soccer moms they always resented growing up.
>"I grew up with the raunchiness and violent of South Park and Grand Theft Auto, but this twerking panda has crossed the line."

>72%
That is is actually pretty shocking. Most Disney movies have 80% in the audience score.

>Using Rotten Tomatoes to shill Beanface movie

Attached: Glendale annoyed 2.png (1920x1080, 401.48K)

Yeah, but grown men don't like this one.

Did the whole shitstorm start with that one review saying he didn't relate to it and found it exhausting? It seems after that one review people got real defensive over the movie and then it came out and everything got worse from there.
Why it's always the mediocre movies that get a culture war I'll never know.

You have to remember that online drama backlash made people review bomb it, atleast on imdb. not sure about rotten tomatoes. It really sucks though, because if enough people use a negative or a positive review as a political statement, then the actual, real, reactions to the movie get lost in it.

>Did the whole shitstorm start with that one review saying he didn't relate to it and found it exhausting?

IDK if that's "when it started" but certain "types" ganged up on the man, calling him/ his review "racist" and suggesting he be harshly punished. The site or w/e he worked for publicly berated him on the bird app and he had to Kowtow to the mob.

This was ALL before the movie was out, btw, so most people couldn't know what the actual movie was about.

The movie, at best, had no stakes and a weak moral.
At worse, it's mixed messages and metaphors endorses sex work.

>having a beanface show saved on your pc

Attached: giphy_s.gif (500x400, 84.75K)

Beanmouth I guess? It just looks and sounds so incredibly boring to me though, 70% is a good score. It seems par for the course overall.

Another movie about millennials being mad because their mommies and daddies didn’t like that “got damn rock music” growing up so they make retarded whiny movies where the parents end up excepting their autismo self insert.

It's just the boomers that forgot to take their meds, everyone else seems to either like it or not like it but they're not going autism mode because of it

Its purpose is to sow the seeds of sexual degeneracy in the minds of the young. It portrays a 13 year old coming out of puberty like a flying rocket which is super pedo.

Says a lot about the real reasons the animation industry was accusing John K a lot since 2018.
Groomer who says he's been visiting since 2009, who lost his mind because this movie got exposed.
Good art can be appreciated by anybody even if they don't personally like it.

They pulled that review and apologised for upsetting people as well. Insane. Can't even have an opinion contrary to the groupthink any more.

Anthony what is your boner for John K?
You really are the most Insufferable dipshit I've ever met.

Attached: Glendale no like.png (685x542, 217.69K)

You respect the Animation industry about as much as Godfrey Ho respected the film Industry.

Attached: Squish 2.png (972x552, 290.45K)

Ain't Beanmouth dipshit, It uses different styles.

Attached: Squish.png (955x559, 327.84K)

These are the people taking the side of turning red, says it all. Who could possibly want these people around their kids? Giving your kids content they support isn't much different.
A regular reminder that he spoke of a tiny insular community this movie was made for... It's really the animation industry itself, not Toronto residents or something. They went out in force because he was on to them.

Attached: turning red.jpg (640x480, 38.33K)

I ain't taking anybody's side, I HATE Turning Red.

You really are the biggest fucking loser Anthony, you whine bitch and moan all the fucking time, your family most likely exiled you, you are a failure.
When people see you they see this Pineapple head fat lard ass that hasn't accomplished shit, and sits at home on twitter and Any Forums.
I HAVE ZERO SYMPATHY FOR YA

Just spend the rest of yo life in that chair getting mad at cartoons.

I'm going back to work, unlike you I have an Animation job.

Attached: Roastin pig.png (875x644, 501.19K)

Didn't read, the mere fact the industry community has nothing to say about this behavior shows they accept it. You're just an individual troll with no life, I'm talking about a wider community. It is very consistent in the behavior it does and accepts

This is my last response to you,
you wanna play make believe and pretend you are an Animation expert go right the fuck on ahead, but you will never achieve success, you never will.
So go ahead and check yo self into a Mental hospital along with the other losers of life.

Attached: Schizo the last frontier.png (741x185, 78.85K)

>Didn't read
BOI YOU AS LITERATE AS AN INBREAD

>You're just an individual troll with no life
Nigga name one acomplishment you have done?

Man you should've just gave in to your depression, so I wouldn't have to see yo stupid ass on here.

Attached: Skadi 9.png (307x353, 199.91K)

>Two namefags fighting on here

Attached: 1644518413060.gif (600x338, 1.49M)

>Why are we seething about this one?
The movie mentions pads so American conservatives lost their minds because they're the most fragile group of humanity in the states.