Kate

Unironically the most likeable female character in the entire MCU

Attached: 8307087-1290992573-hawkeye-kate-bishop-halee-steinfeld.jpg (648x1031, 57.68K)

She’s basically Peter Parker without powers and with more money

I'd say second to Carol (assuming mains only) but she's great too

It's almost like being bad at your job and struggle to achieve something is something most people can relate to regardless of initial background and talent, or something.

I think her chemistry with Yelena elevates both character's likability.

Phase 4 has been rocky but Hawkeye was very enjoyable. It also didn't ruin any aspect of the characters/universe, so that's a first for the Disney Plus shows.
Hailee a cute

Attached: Dallery.jpg (1079x1117, 1.08M)

it wasn't very good, but it was comfy enough to to let that slide, making it the best mcu show by far.

It helps that they weren't afraid to have her fuck up now and then. How you react to your failures is a good display of personality for a character, so she doesn't just become the tuff gurl who dispatches everybody in a boring way because there's no struggle.

Attached: OUTTA_MY_WAY_HAWKEYE_FUCKING_SHITS.webm (1024x576, 2.23M)

She is probably the female with the most screentime

Haven't watched, who's this guy that can shrug off an arrow?

Kingpin

Attached: kino.jpg (790x1199, 235.81K)

Then I call bullshit. That shit went deep enough to hit vital organs. Arrows do not fuck around.

>now and then
She fucks up a lot. She cries a lot too. Both endeared her to me a lot.

Kingpin is not normal

1. Its a Marvel show
2. Its the Kingpin
3. She's using one of the most basic ass field point arrow tips you can find, not some serrated broadhead

Kingpin.

Kingpin has a weird armoured suit that looks like normal clothes in the MCU, they were setting Matt up to get a costume made from the same material but then chickened out and gave him tacticool armour that they were somehow still embarrassed of and didn't even let him wear that for long

Loki massively elevated an overrated character and made the time shit from Endgame much more interesting

Wandavision, Loki and Hawkeye all had either neat concepts or neat characters. Rushed at parts, but overall okay.

FaTW sucked balls, and Moon Knight looks like it will too.

I don't get the immediate hate on Ms. Marvel. It looks comfy to me, but I don't give to shits about any of the existing characters, and I don't mind the crystals at all.

Ms Marvel is basically ignoring her comics aside from the base
>awkward muslim
>likes captain marvel
so comicsfags are butthurt

But do people really care? Isn't it a guardians of the galaxy situation, where the fans are only a few, so most everyone doesn't care?

Because it looks alright to me. A bit on the bland side, I suppose, but it's the MCU, these are just filmed cartoons.

guardians only changed quill, the rest are more or less the same

I guess you're right. They only really changed the backstories, more so than the powers.