2 disney movies about """dysfunctional""" families in the span of 5 months made by zoomers for zoomers with self-insert...

>2 disney movies about """dysfunctional""" families in the span of 5 months made by zoomers for zoomers with self-insert protags
>The """authoritarian""" parent is actually in the right
What did they mean by this?

Attached: Turning-Red-Encanto.jpg (1400x700, 130.34K)

Attached: latinx gilf.jpg (296x489, 84.39K)

>made by zoomers
Pretty sure these movies were made by millinieals.

just b urself

no matter how much urself sucks

>made by zoomers
They were made by millennials.
>The """authoritarian""" parent is actually in the right
I haven't seen Turning Red but Abuela was 100% not right at all.

UGLY

Abuela did nothing wrong. Even less than Mei.

t. shitty authoritarian parent

Driving her family insane is nothing wrong?

She wasn't doing that

She absolutely was doing that. It’s just that it was unintentional.

Yes she was
>Luisa starts to unravel the instant she notices she isn't as strong as she used to be
>Mirabel is miserable and forced to stay in the fucking nursery because she doesn't have a gift
>Isabela was going to marry someone she doesn't love because the man sort of resembles her dead grandpa
>Bruno lives in the walls
>Pepa is Pepa
>Camilo had a cut arc where he felt like he himself wasn't good enough because people were always asking him to be someone else.
>the day after his gift ceremony Abuela was already trying to find ways to utilize Antonio's gift

I don't know about the Turning Red movie but Abuela in Encanto was just a terrible person in general.

Did you watch the movie? Actually tell me what she did right.

Do you always blame others for your fuck ups instead of improving? Also
>>Isabela was going to marry someone she doesn't love because the man sort of resembles her dead grandpa
Looking at who she was gonna actually marry, that's a good thing

Still didn't do anything wrong. Just doing what the family needed.

Attached: cjqjk0nq9s981.png (1379x1020, 1013.28K)

>Do you always blame others for your fuck ups instead of improving?
Did you miss the part of the movie where they explicitly spell out that the family was never going to be good enough for Abuela no matter how hard they tried? Also Bubo isn't a canon character so he's irrelevant to this discussion.

that they probably should do more villains that are not stuck in the family setting to consider to be redeemable or not rather than just default to redeemable as soon the villain is automatically assigned to the MC's family.

>okay here's your "will totally be redeemed at the end" villain that doesn't get hanged, burnt or thrown off a bridge just because they aren't associated by you

Turning Red and Encanto didn't have villains, just antagonists.

>Did you miss the part of the movie where they explicitly spell out that the family was never going to be good enough for Abuela no matter how hard they tried?
Just...get over it? It's teenagers going through a phase, why should their feefee be acknowledged? Their problems are made up

Nigga, you probably look like that guy.

still technically a sort-of villain, even if not a authentic one, since there is at least one individual at fault here (if you don't include Mei for simply being a child and also doing her own share of mistakes she had to learn as well).

Kung Fu Panda 4 fucking when?

I want DreamWorks to save me from this crappo LGBTPoC+ pandering garbage.

Abuela wasn't really in the right though you can understand where she was coming from and how she didn't realize how much she was hurting her family. Hell Mirabel didn't really know the extent of hurt her sisters had until she actively pushed to know more.
Ming had a better point - the panda form was dangerous and she had personal experience with how dangerous though she didn't communicate it well. Also some of Ming's behavior had nothing to do with the panda (the whole drawing confrontation and pads thing). Mind you none of that was particularly terrible or abusive just overbearing and kinda dumb.

Your dick is made up.

>No arguments
Ask me how I know you're a spix

Because I fucked your mom.