Cartoon Saloon

It's St. Patrick's Day.

What was their best movie?
Best Character?
Best scene?

Attached: 16475362462315522926032885333599.jpg (509x503, 118.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selkie#Irish_folklore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haven't seen the new one but I liked Kells more than the seal one.

I think my favorite is Song of the Sea but I think Wolfwalkers was the prettiest movie they've ever put out.

>Irish mythology
>Selkie

I haven’t seen Song of the Sea yet, but aren’t they from Scottish mythology?

celtic/nordic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selkie#Irish_folklore

Watching all three today. Just finished Kells and Sea. I liked Song of the Sea more; the animation felt more confident. Kells was all about sprinkling elements of illuminated text into the scenery while Song of the Sea seemed to focus more on character movements and emotions.

Wolf Walkers was the most satisfying.
Secret of Kells was the most interesting.
Song of the Sea was the most approachable.

Attached: Fanat_CartoonSaloon_byHerbieCans.jpg (1169x827, 78.53K)

I liked the setting and idea behind Secret of Kells, especially the melancholic lonely atmosphere, I loved how the villains were just silhouettes, but I abysmally hated the pacing, the ending and the stupid uncle.
God the uncle was so fucking stupid, what did he think he was going to do? Protect the wall with no weapons? The wall was going to defend itself :)?
I was genuinely let down when they didn't put up a fight and they just allowed the wall's gate to fall down like a bitch. It pretty much cemented that Brandon's father was a massive delusional idiot who didn't have a point to stand on.

Brandon on the other hand bored me, felt like he was Ron Stoppable except way lamer and dumber.

Brandon's uncle*

Secret of Kells almost felt like a sci-fi with the passive way it was handled and the focus on macguffins/technology/architecture. Most of the characters just sit around talking rather than acting in Kells.

Are they all on Apple TV or just Wolfwalkers? I have been wanting to watch them but I don't want to subscribe to Apple TV.

I think I saw the Secret of Kells on it too but you have to pay for it separately. Don't know what platform they're included in.

Diversity of content will revive my nigga /t/.

wolfwalkers
Wolfwalkers
WOLFWALKERS!!!1

Attached: 162275646527.jpg (1000x1000, 99.51K)

Wolfbrothers

Attached: On every level but physically.png (175x260, 87.97K)

I should really get to watching Breadwinners sometime.

>What was their best movie?
Breadwinner.

Attached: Lauren Faust sneezing exploitable.png (513x362, 143.66K)

Is it just because my native language isn’t english or were the accents really hard to understand in Kells?

Love all their output.
Wolfwalkers is my favourite one. I rewatched Song of the Sea and Secret of Kells recently. I didn't remember them very well at all. I liked Kells a lot more this time round, while I actually ended up slightly less keen on Song of the Sea. Still like the film.

Some people struggle with UK accents so it's not just a you thing
Be glad it's not a thick Scouse accent kek

Fuck it, I have been trying to watch each movie soo long now I just bought the trilogy BD box.
Supporting the european animation scene in the same process.

RAWR

Attached: 1645540249716.png (2000x1839, 1.43M)