Post Any Forums characters Steven can’t redeem

Post Any Forums characters Steven can’t redeem

Attached: Azula.jpg (1200x778, 145.14K)

me

Most of them. Steven's redemption powers are extremely overrated. Most of his major "redemptions" were just the result of nepotism, where he barely even had to do anything. If Steven was unrelated to the diamonds in any way, the only redemption he could have actually pulled off is Peridot.

I like it I love destiny vibes

Good morning sirs today Steven will be doing the needful

Attached: brandon.jpg (780x439, 31.13K)

my name is unironically Steven and I could redeem her bros. *unzips pants* Just let me at her

What?

Even then, Peridot was pretty much the easiest antagonist to redeem ever. All he had to do was be nice to her and teach her about Earth, that's all it took, and he nearly screwed that up. Steven really isn't that good at redeeming people without coasting by on deus ex machinas.

Looks like he’ll have to go the old fashioned way

Attached: karl.jpg (182x268, 6.93K)

Attached: ol universe charm.png (680x372, 678.58K)

I was thinking like a fist fight but alright i guess, would fap to that

it'd be funny watching everyone he knew and loved nailed to a cross

Attached: tumblr_mpnddk5FKY1s4tnaho1_640.png (600x900, 153.43K)

>t. Fat guy who lives in his car

I genuinely believe Azula is beyond redemption.
Not because of anything specific she's done but because it's very obvious that she has some sort of personality disorder akin with sociopathy.
I don't think we can fix her bros.

Attached: 1639160541352.jpg (1280x1179, 138.52K)

Unironically Azula he'd have a decent chance with especially when she's going crazy. She banishes the whole palace so the only way he goes away is if she kills him and that's not her style, some overly positive dude whose trying to genuinely help her which she's never had might actually break through. Most likely she shoots fire at him continuously as he runs away from her.
I disagree I think her breakdown and hallucinations are evidence enough there's a side to her that does understand right from wrong, it's just buried under a decade + of indoctrination. Plus sociopathy is big on being impulsive/vices and not understanding the consequences of your actions/irresponsibility which I don't think really applies to Azula when she isn't in mid mental break.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 91.46K)

>Steven
Steven Strange?

Attached: @DarklART.jpg (992x5841, 2.22M)

Adolf with a Fu Manchu as seen in Captain Planet

I think the only person(s) who could redeem her is her mother and Zuko working together. Maybe throw in Aang for good measure.

Attached: 1550269577159s.jpg (125x125, 3.17K)

Aku

Doesn’t he have super strength? Seems like a donuting situation if he hits her

Attached: 1578D798-0786-4C2C-8659-C9DF5EB833EB.jpg (800x450, 66.54K)

You're probably right, I don't think it makes sense in the comics how they just locked her away and no one cared, doesn't seem like something the heroes would do.