People really cared about GB movie?

People really cared about GB movie?

Attached: tumblr_pnphwqL3cN1w0p6t3o1_1280.jpg (900x909, 459.58K)

No one did watch it so that panel is at least true

Female Ghostbusters was shit

Rey collection of movies are a mess.

WW had a good run. The last movie kind of fucked up.

I didn't watch Shera so can't give an opinion

The best thing to come out from Captain Marvel is miss marvel show

What possesses these types to blush the nose? Were their parents drunk on gin 24/7?

>GB
he was right
>stah wahs
movies were objectively shit but still made profit because too many enfranchised fas
>wonder woman
WW1984 bombed financially and review-wise, 2017 version was okay. I still can't get over the part where "you can't win a war by killing one man" which is true, and then killing one man immediately stops the war.
>she-ra
only watched by shippers
>captain marvel
generic marvel movie that got money because of enfranchised fans. For comparison that same year both spider man and endgame made more gross.

Attached: frreg.jpg (252x252, 1.71K)

People will shit on the new trilogy and say that the prequels are somehow better...

Hahahaha nigger literally NOBODY liked the wonder woman movie, it fucking failed. Female ghostbusters failed horrifically, star wars was so bad to the point disney doesn't even touch the sequels anymore, she-ra only ever got watched by a handful of retarded yurifaggots and captain marvel is only watched by marvelfaggots who literally worship the franchise and would watch LITERALLY ANYTHING

Great Britain?

Besides the first Wonder Woman movie, no one cared about ANY of those.

>Female Ghostbusters was shit
Yes. Unrelated to women being in it, the director is completely delusional and basically made them ad-lib for hours at sets and then tried to cut that into a movie.

>Rey collection of movies are a mess.
Yes, absolutely. Through no fault of the actress or her gender.

>WW had a good run. The last movie kind of fucked up.
Yeah. Terrible writing. And precisely why you don't want the director to also write and take no notes on anything.

>I didn't watch Shera so can't give an opinion
It was really weird and juvenile in its depiction of conflict.
Essentially every conflict is just a bratty teen and her mom.
Which is jarring because this nominally happens in hierarchic structures at war and half the people involved are evil enough to try and murder you, not send you to your room. Even MLP did it better.

>The best thing to come out from Captain Marvel is miss marvel show
I hope you speak truth here. The trailer looked nice.
Hope they get the dorkness within across.
It should be fun and goofy and not try to preach.

>People will shit on the new trilogy and say that the prequels are somehow better...
Because they are. Mind you, that doesn't mean they're good either.

Wonder Woman was way better received, what a cope this comic is

All I get out of this is that woman are annoying

Are you kidding me? They absolutely fucking are. I would rather watch 10 hours of Jar-Jar being stupid than a single minute more of Rey or that fat asian bitch.

>Through no fault of the actress
I used to feel that same way, but after seeing her say that Rei had no weaknesses or flaws, and that a good character don't need either, I've started to feel like she's at least partially to blame too.

Congratulations, you learned something that was known thousands of years ago.

Daisy Ridley had no input on whether or not Rei has any flaws. That's purely in the writing/directing side of things.

Its kinda sad.
My brother in law didnt want to see CM but said it was necessary

I know that's not the point, but the way the comic is structured makes it look like nobody indeed cared about the fembuster and only Cap Marvel had any real impact.

>bratty teen and her mom
Especially Catra and ShadowWeaver. Catra's hatred of the good side becomes more understandable when you remeber that Shadow Weaver lied to her and manuipulated her into thinking that she really did love Catra only to instantly betray her, get her sentenced to death, and then abscond off to join the princess side.

They cared more some middle aged nerd made a video saying he's not going to watch it than they cared about the movie itself

No, but it leaks into her portrayal of the character.
A character might not be written with any flaw or weakness, but an actor can act as if they have some, subtly fleshing out the character through reactions, emoting, and inflection in speech. These are tings that helps sell a character as more than just a wooden board, even if they're poorly/thinly written.
If she doesn't believe that a character needs some sort of flaw/weakness, and that it's fine of they're just perfect. that reflects on how she will play that character, and she won't add anything to the character.
She COULD have added something to the character, but she simply didn't believe it was necessary, and it ultimately shows.

I always ask people who defend captain Marvel, if it made so much money and was successful, why isn't there a sequel? Marvel Studios shits out sequels to popular movies with in 2 years just look at all their Spiderman Movies.