Young

>young
>neurodivergent and often unaware of innuendo
>gets sexualized throughout the show

It gives "but she's 18!" vibes.

Attached: luanne.gif (400x300, 365.37K)

>neurodivergent

Is this just the polite way of saying "simple" now?

Yes

Yes

It essentially means "Mentally non-normal" lumping every type pf mental issue into one group, even if they have literally nothing in common, besides being "non-normal".

21 to be exact

>neurodivergent
You mean fucking dumb?

Attached: 1642053163239.jpg (290x324, 22.56K)

Yes men will fuck anything that turns them on regardless of mental state, what is your point?

Yes, and?

That’s how the South is though, conservative majority and culture means you end with a lot of young adults who are either sexually repressed or massive whores

We use the word "retarded", user

Why are you people trying to destroy healthy sexually in media?

Luanne is an adult that has had more sex than you. she is not "unaware" she just doesn't give a fuck, unlike you Mr white Knight that wants to call other pedos for getting it off to a grown woman. Seems like projection to me

there's nothing healthy about it. the show sexualizes her at her expense. if she had more agency it would be different

>she is not "unaware" she just doesn't give a fuck
That is a very, very generous interpretation.

>she is not "unaware

She's uneducated, overly naive and well past the point of being able to better herself. You can't say she didn't try, but college just straight up didn't help her.

>if she had more agency
What the fuck does this mean in a cartoon where they can't think and the voice actor is agrees to the role?

it's different depending on how it's written you, since I have to spell it out for you.

she's just a dumb slut op

Any Forumsmblr

I miss when female characters like these could still be made

And? The point is luanne is prolly knows she promiscuous and doesn't really give a damn. OP is trying to say luanne is characterized as some autistic adolescent (keyword adolescent) who is unaware of her sluttiness, which is just not true. Naive, yes, but she's a grown adult who is just horny. The whole "she gives 'but she's 18'" shit doesn't work here because 1. She is and looks like an adult and 2. I bet u can name a few girls that acts like luanne.

So you think you should be the arbiter of who gets to have sex with who because she's got donkeybrains?
You've made it plain that you're going through a bit of a dry spell.

>it's different depending on how it's written
But then it's still not her deciding it's someone else you ninny. How is it any different when it's still not HER making the fucking decision

Is she really though, I thought she was just a ditz

Zoomers are so fucking stupid.
Trying to sass but physically incapable of forming an intelligent thought in your brain. I think you're projecting stunted one, not everyone writes worse than a fifth grader