Webcomics thread! Post 'em if you got ;em edition

Webcomics thread! Post 'em if you got ;em edition

Attached: 620_Consequences2.jpg (680x1357, 442.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tapas.io/series/HALOHEAD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Living in prison is horrible you do not get a minimum income and you're practically forced to do work at huge corporations benefits not to mention what they do to actually make it a punishment.

It really depends on how much money you have, there are high end prisons that are basically like staying at a hotel.

And that depends on what kind of country are in and what kind of charge is your you've been charged with. And before you say the prison honour roll prison block that was set down when two convicted Killers escape from it .

the prison honour roll prison block

Attached: achilles.png (800x1800, 848.12K)

I dont get it. Who's are those characters?

They're from this
tapas.io/series/HALOHEAD
The blue cat's a masochist

Attached: E9qTyNGXoAAtt28.png (1200x675, 37.83K)

why is it every thread nowadays needs some retard with a "catchphrase" post they need to spam at the start of every thread?
was Gary's "how many days has it been stuck at X" really that funny to you Any Forumsredditors?

You mean this isn't an Animal Crossing fancomic?

it is
it's also about muh mental issues, supposedly

Attached: pg33-1.jpg (825x1163, 279.06K)

that's the joke

lol

Attached: 41-percent-same-joke-stonetoss-comic.png (1000x500, 47.77K)

I dont like webcomics that have too much lore/history

Okay what's this? I'm interested a bit

i don geddit

found the website and the creators Instagram with a simple google reverse image search.

How can you make the same joke 100% of the time when the death is only guaranteed 41% of the time? The math just doesn't add up.

idk how can 13% do 50%?

13% =/= 50%

retard

hwhat the fuck

It's so the small group of culture warrior tourists that lurk here can search keywords and find their containment threads.