Tom Holland is the best Spider Man

>Most appearances as Spider Man
>Perfect trilogy with no bad films
>Interacts with the larger Marvel universe

Face it, Tom Holland is the definitive live action Spider Man. Only Sony shills seethe with disagreement.

Attached: avengers-endgame-trivia-112-heres-why-spider-man-tom-holland-was-always-destined-to-be-a-star-001.jpg (706x437, 71.3K)

Tobey > Tom > Andrew
They're all decent though.

He's good, but I don't feel any of his films reach the level of Raimi's 1 and 2

I like him better after NHW given the character development

No Way Home's plot was kinda stupid and too rough for Peter. He caused all that shit just because of school.

Homecoming was acceptable.
Far From Home was shit.
No Way Home was only good because of nostalgiabaiting.

>perfect trilogy
Except these movies are sequels to the MCU, not each other. There's nothing perfect about them.

It should be noted that by themselves a new viewer would be absolutely lost given the events and characters mentioned

Yes because there is a single person on this planet who doesn't know the events of the Avengers movies.

I didn't watch any of the Avengers films but still understood what was going on. The first two films were too much about Iron Man though.

I only saw Avengers 1, as a cam. I don't give a shit about the MCU shit. I was there to see Spider-Man. Not Iron Man's tagalong and Dr. Strange's tagalong.
MCU following the tradition of taking the entire trilogy to get to the point where the hero is by the middle of the first movie.
It's the Surf Dracula of Any Forums.

Didn't Raimi's Spider man over power this twink when he was trying to kill the Goblin with his glider?

No Way Home literally picks up where FFH left off. Like 2 minutes later.

True tbqh. Maybe it's just that I read Ultimate Spider-Man as my first Spidey comic but Peter always worked best as a teenager to me and Tobey was never really believable as a teen and Andrew plays him as too much of an emo edgy boy with a dark side while Holland is the quintessential well meaning zoomer lad.

But you got to admit Strange is out of nowhere for a new viewer

>Only Sony shills seethe with disagreement.
why would sony fanboy be angry its literally sony film?

as a spidey fan i only liked him because im bent

Attached: 1563984219839.jpg (639x640, 56.26K)

Peter causing all the villains to appear because of something stupid and having a free reset button that would have made his life perfect and deciding not to press it so he could save their lives was the perfect Spider-Man story user

They definitely aren't as grand but Homecoming was a nice spiritual successor to the Raimi movies and felt more "Spider-Man" to me with the small scale story about stopping a robber and the high school drama

Not him but Strange doesn't really do anything in the movie that really requires a ton of explanation beyond knowing that he exists. I'd say knowing the Raimi movies and ASM is more important than knowing the rest of the MCU.

>The first two films were too much about Iron Man though.
not really though