Your reminder that DCAU Superman got a bad end and spent 10+ years as a Starro drone

Your reminder that DCAU Superman got a bad end and spent 10+ years as a Starro drone

Attached: Super_Starro.jpg (220x165, 8.69K)

I'd like to know how lois didn't notice this. Or did she just have bad end while Bruce out lives everyone despite ass kickings

Everything about Batman Beyond's setting is just fucking depressing.

Bruce Timm never liked Superman. STAS was just money for him

1. Lois is either dead at this point, or just is used to Clark being away on Superbusiness for long periods of time
2. It was NEVER said he was like that for 10+ years, "years" is the only timeframe given.

It wasn't that bad an end; he did get freed eventually.
Bruce's bad end was staying alive and becoming powerless to help Gotham. Even his father's company got taken from him.

they admitted that line was a fuck up

At least he got better.

Attached: 1618664025491.jpg (733x636, 227.81K)

Future's End was such a weird mix of horrible ideas and genuinely great moments. Superman punching Brainiac so hard that every version of him to ever exist felt it was top.

At least there are still white people in it

In DCAU almost everyone got a bad end. Those Batman Beyond comic continuations made it worse.

I guess Luthor kind of got a happy ending, since he went off into the anti-life equation. He seemed pretty jazzed about it at the end. Also I guess Static didn't seem to have anything particularly wrong with him.
The point of cyberpunk is to be depressing, but instead of the utterly dehumanizing nature of technology Batman Beyond focused more on people's personal flaws fucking them over and preventing them from meaningfully connecting with each other, which hurt more imo.

>spent 10+ years as a Starro drone
At least he's free now

After losing his best years

I know user. I know but I'm just glad that he's free

It wasn't actually 10 years, the writers themselves confirmed it was more like 2-3. Why do you losers keep crying about this when you already got your wish and it was confirmed not to be true?

It's been a while since I've seen that episode, but as you can see I wasn't crying about it. I was just glad that he's free. But I'm extremely thankful that it was only 2-3 years because that's better than 10

yeah, pretty dire

Attached: Bad End Beyond.jpg (1412x3203, 947.08K)

Talia definitely got it bad. She willingly let her own dad take over her body. That's fucked up

Death of the author, he lost 20 years and that's final
Fuck you

something's missing...
Where's the "He never tapped that ass?

The only one that I don't remember is the blinded one.