Let's talk about mutants with non-mutant Friends

Attached: 1643322865162.jpg (680x1008, 337.73K)

mutants are sex pests and shouldn't be allowed within 500 feet of children

Does this happen in the Champions book? Because most X-Men writers are opposed to having the X-Men have any positive interaction with non-mutant heroes.

What is Pixie smiling at

At the bald spot at the back of Cyke's head

>Does this happen in the Champions book?
Yes Cyclops was bluffing about giving the Champions diplomatic immunity. At the time of Kamala law.
>Because most X-Men writers are opposed to having the X-Men have any positive interaction with non-mutant heroes.
Why? That sounds like a really bad decision in what's supposed to be Universe with people who have super powers for various reasons.

For how many years will you keep on making these threads?

Writers self-insert them as the X-Men way too much so they write the X-Men constantly lecturing non-mutant superheroes about how they don't do enough to help mutants. They also like to write the Avengers as basically being the Gestapo as well.

You know there are multiple topics with multiple thread at the same time on this website yes?

Do those even exist anymore? And I don't mean like single panel cameos or invitations to parties. I'm talking like "Let's go to an in-and-out for a burger" kind of friendship. Cause it feels like that hasn't been a thing since Beast and Wonder Man's friendship's been torn to pieces and Wolverine's too busy railing Jean to hang with other teams.

Attached: 9e9a97e84b6e355c958a2a85dc560c39.jpg (736x1125, 207K)

>Writers self-insert them as the X-Men way too much so they write the X-Men constantly lecturing non-mutant superheroes about how they don't do enough to help mutants.

Look at this image I have this is in an Inhuman book.So it seems like it's not always only a X-books.

Attached: 1624231489743.jpg (1041x1600, 663.99K)

The thought of having more young partners for her orgy.

I think the worst are the ones about the X-Men arc of Renew Your Vows, or maybe the ones about mutants having non-mutant children.

>Avengers as basically being the Gestapo as well.
avengers kinda suck, though

And the X-Men gladly welcoming Apocalypse or Selene with no protest are any better?

>YAS MISTER SUMMERS I-I JUST CAN'T STOP IMAGINING YOU PLOWING MISS MARVEL'S TIGHT VIRGIN PUSSY OH SOOO HOT

They’re acting more like a couple who broke up painfully than ex friends.

Yeah, there's a big inconsistency as adult Cyclops whenever he appears in Champions will go the "I will always be a Champion even if I'm an X-Men" and will support the Champions, but in X-Men books goes back to being super isolationist as all Krakoans are in those books.

>Cyclops puts on his old teenager suit
>He's much taller and bulkier now
>Extremely tight spandex
>She can probably see his full ass print.

It's all the same debates, same talking points, same posts and same complaints over and over and over again. I've only seen them post comics ONCE out of all these repeating threads, what's the point just indulging in autism

Didn't think I'd live long enough to see wolverine not a team whore