Why is there never any cheating between spouses in 2000s cartoons, especially in kid’s cartoons?

Why is there never any cheating between spouses in 2000s cartoons, especially in kid’s cartoons?
It seems like a missed opportunity for storytelling.

Attached: DD5B45F5-98DD-44F1-8E21-EFBABDD1B19D.jpg (1280x720, 119.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/127638444/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because it's a kids cartoon, not some dumb drama show to appease cuckolds. most kids cartoons don't focus on the parents anyway

it's a cartoon for kids, most cartoons for kids heavily focus on the protagonist. ever wondered why there are so many negligent and/or absent parents in children media? they can't object or put a stop on the character's shenanigans the show relies upon

also, you're a fucking creep. putting divorce in children media is already a gamble, but cheating? you'd be kicked out of every studio for just hinting at such an idiotic proposition

I can't believe it's canon that Mr. Possible cuckqueaned his wife on a Disney cartoon.

Lol; he’s clearly the cuck user.

Modern cartoons manage to tackle both with applause.

Man, why they didn’t they just beat their kids

Its morally correct to murder cheating partners

I was about to make fun of you OP but then I took a second to think about it. Kids really don't need to be concerned with relationships but in my experience, they do anyway. So many grow up thinking it's okay to float from one person to another, especially boys who praise each other by how many girls they're able to juggle. So a message about being loyal in a relationship in a kids show COULD possibly work.

>ever wondered why there are so many negligent and/or absent parents in children media?
Sadly the 2000s had this weird obsession with “loving and supportive” parents.

Name one (1)

How many times are you going to make this thread, you fucking faggot?

Because you shouldn't promote cheating. Cheaters deserve the rope.

This to be honest. Kim and Danny should have gotten their asses beat for the shit they pulled.

Isn't that supposed to be 'with aplomb'?

Kill yourself, industrycuck.
Everyone else, report him for spamming, ban evading, and being off topic.

Steven Universe

I applauded

Because your childhood experience wasn't the norm, Industrycuck.

Attached: 1628929498659.png (1427x777, 2.25M)

this again?

Attached: ADBD0ED0-5074-41D4-BCDB-B33E3751BDD1.jpg (1242x906, 886.44K)

yes, industryfag, we get it, you had a shitty childhood because your parents hated each other and took it out on you
wouldn't you be better off seeking therapy instead of making the same thread over and over again?

Can someone post diabetic girl and the others? I want a reference so that I can eventually post a pic of my medic oc interacting with her once I improve on my art. With the interaction going something like

>my bully said you’re like a purple Shego
>that’s… “sigh” unfortunately accurate “sips coffee”

desuarchive.org/co/thread/127638444/
Here's the original thread art.

Thanks