Steven Universe

What’s his power level in modern cartoon characters?
And why was he the only character getting stronger

Attached: ED06EF65-052A-4582-B491-2227DC8121EF.jpg (1280x720, 95.26K)

the same applies to dragonball. everyone remains the same but the protagonist becomes ever more powerful until it's essentially a god.

Generally all shonen

I remember in the Republic Socrates says something about how gods don't change their strength or appearance because better things change less or something along those lines.

>about how gods don't change their strength or appearance because better things change less or something along those lines.
Legitimately cool

>OKKO
KO got exponentially stronger as the show progressed because they tried to integrate cartoon logic with a generic shonen plot but sort of failed so you have feats of like KO cutting the fucking sun in half.

>like KO cutting the fucking sun in half.
I don’t count cartoon suns

Well either way it counts

>And why was he the only character getting stronger
That’s not true at all. Many people in the had explicit increases in power as the series went on - Connie, Peridot, Amethyst etc.

>Many people in the had explicit increases in power as the series went on - Connie, Peridot, Amethyst etc.
Not Amethyst and none to the degree of Steven

Sometimes I wonder if protagonists becoming stronger and pulling off more feats is because of things like deathbattle

Peridot never got stronger nigga, if anything, she got weaker as the series went on. Amethyst never got any stronger either.

>why was he the only character getting stronger
Because they undid the nerfs and the memory wipes

Attached: p2wr8vyr2nu71.jpg (490x519, 19.24K)

I love look of Steven with arm socks, black nails and choker. The most strange thing that I'm straight as an arrow, and in all coom fantasies with this outfit, Steven is banging Connie/Spinel/Pearl until they stop feeling anything below their waist from orgasm.

Attached: stvn_0.png (3840x2160, 2.02M)

Attached: stvn_1.png (828x828, 319.17K)

Attached: stvn_2.png (564x753, 320.62K)

Attached: stvn_3.png (1066x1280, 744.03K)

Because he's human. There was a big point made of how as a human he can grow and change more than gems can.

But Steven was raped by Star

SEX

Did you edit these yourself user..?

Attached: concern.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

yes

Attached: stvn_4.png (617x869, 166.16K)

Gohan would have kept going if Goku hadn't broken his spirit by fucking his wife and dying.