What is your favorite version of Mr Freeze?

What is your favorite version of Mr Freeze?

Attached: 57vxjjjd9f211.jpg (1080x820, 186.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2sTkWBATdNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 143053147497.jpg (400x589, 51.42K)

I think all future versions of Mr. Freeze should fire ice from special gauntlets than use a gun. Thematically it’s really fitting, further showing Victor’s inability to interact with the outside world and people. Plus it makes Captain Cold stand out more with his gun, which thematically suits him and his thieving/outlaw lifestyle

Thats a pretty interesting take on a more sympathetic Freeze.

Gotham freeze was actually great

youtu.be/2sTkWBATdNI
Arkham Freeze was pretty cool

I wonder what a Freeze without Nora would be like in modern day

btas for sure

I think Arnie would have been a great Mr Freeze if he had the correct writing.

I feel the same way about George Clooney as Batman

All but 2004. He's retarded.

Attached: aa05.jpg (1240x1240, 2.36M)

Lame

I like them all in their own way. Like most Batman characters there's some wiggle room in how you can portray him before the differences start to feel jarring (The Batman making him a thief instead of a scientist took a little getting used to). That being said, I consider him the type of Bat rogue who puts the 'super' in 'super villain', and removing that would be a disservice. Him and the other mutants and meta humans are what causes Batman to step up his game and transition from a guy in a suit battling other guys in suits to a super hero. Having Freeze just be an autist with a spray can of liquid nitrogen from start to finish would be as lame as making Man-Bat a dude dressed up like one of those FNAF things. Gotham Freeze's transformation in that arc was also the turning point for the show as a whole going from police procedural with some Batman names slapped on to the wild ride it became.

The Batman Freeze was a cool (heh) design for an ice villain, but he was really just Freeze in name only. Not every version needs to do the sick wife sob story, but making him anything other than a scientist, mad or otherwise, is too big a change.

or instead of shooting a freeze ray he just freezes through contact

"What killed the dinosaurs?"

"The kinetic energy and flaming debris caused by a meteor taller than Mount Everest striking the Earth flash-cooking any life on the surface."

"..."

"... and the proceeding period where atmospheric dust blocked sunlight from reaching the surface, causing decades of..."

"Go on, say it."

"Global wi-"

"GLOBAL WINTER!"

>"Hey, who turned out the lights?!"

Unironically CW's Flash but he needs a cool armor

Bottom left, unironically.

this badass mofo

Attached: Victor_Fries_The_Batman_TV_Series_0001.jpg (360x360, 27.26K)