How do you feel about Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti's DC works?

How do you feel about Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti's DC works?

Attached: conner final issues.jpg (2498x1280, 1.02M)

>power girl
A fun little comic, but not as good as Any Forums makes it out to be. I'm a big fan of Amanda Conner's artwork, and her Power Girl is especially attractive.
>starfire
It's okay. It feels like a diet version of their Power Girl run. Conner only doing covers is unfortunate, but the two artists that did interiors were both good but wildly different.
>harley quinn
Completely unbearable. Their take on Harley never shuts up and never has anything interesting or funny to say. I could only stomach 2 or 3 issues before never touching it again.

I like it but not as funny as they think it is

Palmiotti is a complete faggot

This. He is an awful writer

Amanda's females are always coomer bait. To hard to look at them without getting erected.

>Amanda's females are always coomer bait
And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1596213150712.jpg (1280x1220, 264.93K)

Amanda's very good at drawing not just sexy but very emotive characters. It's always enjoyable to read comics she works on for the art alone. Jimmy's hit and miss, and his writing can be extremely obnoxious, but he pushes comedy and character interaction instead of grimdark edge and "things will NEVER be the same!" so he already has a leg up on most DC writers.

>Conner only doing covers is unfortunate
aren't her hands completely fucked up or something

Really? That sucks . I thought they said they wanted to go back to doing a power girl series
If she can’t draw they can get Babs tarr she’s a coomer artist that has done dc work

Power Girl is good has stood the test of time. Starfire was fine as a fun ongoing but not something I hung onto. Harley Quinn I gave it a shot, but was not my cup of tea.

SHOW ME THEIR TALENT.

YES. MORE TALENT.

Attached: 1581781658714.jpg (1820x2049, 1.12M)

I hate her artstyle. All the characters look like the same person wearing different clothes. Biggest case of same face syndrome I've ever seen.

Maybe she should have never made a Before Watchmen comics.

Attached: 500.jpg (404x500, 90.61K)

He looks like he smells bad

it's fine, that's just the wizardry you're smelling

I liked Power Girl and Starfire a lot. Their Harley Quinn was a little dull.

Any Forums seems to fucking love them but I’m not really a fan I tried reading their PG but I bounced right off it

According to Palmiotti they've been trying to pitch a new Power Girl series for years but DC isn't biting.

Who would be a good DC character for them to write next?

Attached: 1484070488158.png (940x468, 1019.47K)