Is Meg’s body really that disgusting?

Is Meg’s body really that disgusting?

Attached: AEAEAA1B-A437-4B1B-8AE0-2EE1BD71AA20.png (850x639, 490.45K)

Not if you ask the average Any Forumsomer

Attached: Andsobigtoo.jpg (167x136, 7.62K)

Did Chris actually draw this?

I regularly jerk off to things like this, so she's probably fine.

Attached: Tumblr_l_450833362049217.jpg (656x898, 138.74K)

yes

Not particularly so, she isn't even that much different from Lois visually.

He sure did, not sure why but that's magic and mystery of Chris.

That's more of the Gaz Digzy build though. Meg just looks skinny-fat. I'm not even sure if she's overweight, she's just out of shape.

Meg is a guy

Kek I had no idea he wanted to fuck Meg, you learn something new every day.

Don't worry, I like that too. Even if it's a picture of a died-100-years-ago prostitute from a haunted brothel in New Orleans.

Of course, showing you a picture of a woman with a "worse" body than Meg should have been okay since I followed with "she should be okay." I didn't say she had a body like the fatties I posted before.

You want pudgy in the middle with small tits? Ghost prostitute.

Attached: original-grid-image-12119-1496437357-14.jpg (1024x572, 87.93K)

I bet she has such a cute little chode

Peter's genes is holding Meg back

Brian is gay.

What ever happened to Chris

i think they needed to make her a misfit, and then the running gag turned to total abject and pointless cruelty and abuse.

Supposedly they've tamed that down a bit in recent seasons, but i'd have to watch the fucking show to find out. but if it's true, then I bet you can trace it to a certain writer based on when they joined and left the show.

That's the joke; she's essentially average and just a bit chubby, yet despite her father and brother being fat, retarded slobs, and her looking 90% like her mother who is canonically considered attractive, she's treated like a grotesque reject.

He got thrown into jail for raping his mom, he believes he’s Jesus now.

Yes

Dunno what to say about this

You're suppose to say "lulz"

It's weird but I find Meg's body being so gross that it makes guys vomit kinda hot? Like even if it's just exaggerated there's something hot about weaponized ugliness.

Attached: 1414690435662s.jpg (250x250, 6.36K)