I DON'T NEED NO MAN TELLING ME WHAT TO DO WITH THE TECH I STOLE FROM HIM!

>I DON'T NEED NO MAN TELLING ME WHAT TO DO WITH THE TECH I STOLE FROM HIM!

Attached: 1640506649723.jpg (1622x1419, 396.5K)

I hate gay black chibi nu-lantern

Has 6 other human lanterns to read about, spergs over one with less than 20 issues. lmao cringe

That's 5 human lanterns too many.

Attached: B153CFE2-8647-4682-B425-F8829FE61812.jpg (500x766, 167.74K)

She's latinx

Latinx is not a thing you degenerate.
You don't belong here.

>Teen Lantern
Do they explain why she looks like a fucking 8 year old then?

It's hilarious how many professional comic artists have legitimately zero idea how to draw children. "Uhh I'll just stick this adult head on a chibi body, that'll do right?"

If anyone can just hack a ring, why don't more people do it?

I miss the rainbow corps. I miss Arkillo and Saint Walker being bros. Give me a mini of the two being the designated Lanterns of Earth's sector, you cowards.

Because only Riri is smart enough to hack int- wait a minute...

funny considering how often they touch kids.
all that stuff belongs to EVS. they'd have to pay him royalties, and given current ideological zealotry in the big 2, they would rather choke on the barrel of a sawed off shotgun than pay him a dime.

>all that stuff belongs to EVS. they'd have to pay him royalties, and given current ideological zealotry in the big 2, they would rather choke on the barrel of a sawed off shotgun than pay him a dime.
Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1429587565651.jpg (283x352, 125.01K)

No it doesn't. No they don't. Stop being stupid.

>magic space-ring seeks out the most willful beings to imbue with mighty construct-making powers
>also works if you crack it with custom firmware after an OS downgrade to the old model plus it plays Doom now
Note that I have and will never read a Green Lantern comic and think the Corps is silly. Maybe have one guy per world but not a dozen or whatever it's at now.

>teen lantern

Don't tell Hal.

Attached: e0822b3836f87492-600x338.jpg (600x338, 84.89K)

They don't have to pay him but they'd still have him crowing about how they need to use his creations so they'd rather not anyway.

I guess I'll be the one to point out that OP doesn't read comics as Keli didn't steal the power gauntlet.

She hacked her powers, faggot. Same thing.

>She hacked her powers, faggot
No she didn't you stupid casual.