Is this the dumbest retcon in the past 5 years?

Is this the dumbest retcon in the past 5 years?

Attached: 1612361796923.jpg (1988x3056, 1.64M)

No, Franklin Richards no longer being a mutant is

There is at least one of these in every cates book, but this is one of the worse ones.

fanfic pulled this shit better
phoenix force is the cosmic representation of life in its purest essence

This is Aaron stupid

In the past 5 years? It's probably something to do with the muties. I've lost track of all the crazy shit that's been happening with them around when X of Swords started.

Attached: 1606540627291.jpg (1284x3840, 1.06M)

wat....i don't get it...
The real Mr.Sinister was in hiding and flamboyantly gay the whole time?

every fictional character you ever liked is now gay.

Ultimate Universe. Nobody gives a shit.

Franklin Richards has been retconned from mutie to human and back so many times it doesn't even matter

You should have known Sinister was flamboyantly gay since the 80s user. Just look at him.

That pissed me off just because of how mean it felt. Was it really necessary for him to be all enthusiastic about being a mutant only for it all to get torn down?

The existence/significance of Knull is pretty high up there

hahaha so stupid

I think Phoenix Mom is dumber, but Franklin's is certainly the pettiest shit in comics in recent memory

The "mutants predate humans" bullshit, and generally the 1 million years ago crap is all dumber than this, but then, this is part of it

There probably was no "real" Sinister at that point. Just crazy clones.

Norman Osborn fucked Mysterio.

100000% better than Gwen getting boned by Norman and giving birth to his twins.

I get what you're saying.but I like it. This keeps Franklin (and therefore the FF) out of mutant drama.

It's definitely up there, along with the Avengers BC concept in general

Attached: Avengers-10000-BC-Marvel-Legacy.jpg (1400x700, 325.54K)

Magneto being Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch's father. And the reasoning behind that retcon? Because Magneto and Quicksilver both had white hair. Absolutely retarded.

>Retarded Wandafag can't even read OP correctly

That's hilarious though. Did Mysterio enjoy Norman's goblin enhanced penis inside of him?

I read it, I don't care.

Attached: no-girl finally gets a body and its terrible.jpg (1041x1600, 616.31K)