Why’d he turn himself in for the final part? Could be just as easily left Gotham to watch it flood from Bludhaven

Why’d he turn himself in for the final part? Could be just as easily left Gotham to watch it flood from Bludhaven

Attached: 70352359-CFF5-470E-8BC7-10B22F37AC31.png (1000x1050, 741.35K)

Why do they go out of their way to shit on their fanbase?

Because the hack writers thought Batman figting random henchman was better than fighting the main villain

Why is the ring so big he can just take it off?

to prove a point

Also he wanted Batman to be with him, give him head while he cums touching his little ding dong and then scape

I mean just look at his O face when he got arrested

Attached: 883c7e12-aaba-460c-9857-aece1f30b179-TBM-33717JO (1).jpg (640x480, 19.27K)

he's mentally insane, the fuck do you mean?

>Why'd he turn himself in

Take your pick

1. He's an unhinged megalomaniac confident he'd already won

2. His setup was finished, there wasn't anything else for him to do but watch the show

3. He has nothing else to live for and nothing to lose. The only reason why he didn't become an hero was probably because he wanted to see the fruits of his labor

4. If he'd remained hidden and anonymous he'd never get a chance to gloat over his achievements, take credit for being the one to expose the corruption in gotham, and "avenge" his father's legacy

5. All of the above

Spoler warning: It's answer 5

Because every Batman villain must have a "getting caught was part of his plan" moment.

Arkham is waterproof retards. Riddler said they could watch the whole thing together in there.

It's over. The Batman is Reddit

Attached: thebat3t.png (706x906, 356.41K)

He shouldn't be the Riddler he should be a follower who has taken the fall for Riddler. Batman should be shown as a competent detective as while he interrogates the fake the evidence hes collected allows him to make the fake slip up to prove its not him. Finale is Batman being able to stop riders plan as its happening. Unmasking and foiling him for all of Gotham to see.

I thought that was a possibility as the unmasked that other guy. I suspect the other guy is going to be the new Riddler

He is egotistical, plus he wanted to meet Batman in a safe and secure place.

Why does my boy Nigma look like some baby faced weakling incel in this movie? Seriously at least give him some stubble or something. I liked the look he had in the Arkham games the most, he really looked like a chadnerd hacker in them. Plus he made racetracks to test Batman, I think racetracks are kinda cool even if they're not really riddles. This """riddler""" looks like a gimp and doesnt even do anything cool at all

The Batman was reddit before it came out, why are you acting like this is a suprise

Wait so why was everything a riddle anyway?

because he's the riddler, duh

If he was a child molester he'd be the Diddler

And if he plays a fiddle?